*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean , this is spectacularly shit

I did my bit

Fuck you all … well not you lot apart from a very select few

Hopefully we’ll tweet our new Go-Kart colours to cheer us all up … I think it’s what we need right now

Conte should probably go at this point but it's very stupid from Levy to allow it to get to the point Conte is basically a lame duck manager who everyone, their dog and their breeders know is gone in summer and we've known for weeks, if not months now. I think ENIC only tolerate it bc they think he's the best bet for 4th, now it's under threat I think they might actually act.

When we lose Wednesday and get knocked out Conte has to be out. 3 losses on the trot, one to a champo side, one to relegation fodder. This can’t continue can it?

Every time, and I mean every time the door opens for us to gain a point here or there over our main rivals we can't produce.

It's not the management it's trying to recapture past performances from players who just can't produce anymore.

Other than that Chelsea game the ref has been against us in every game.

Back
Top Bottom