*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching Spurs play.

Card Games Fun GIF by AsmodeeGames

My in-laws are coming over for lunch, they haven't seen all the work we've had done on the house yet as my father-in-law has been unwell.

An infinitely better use of an afternoon than watching a kickabout in the Black Country.
Just found out that my in-laws are coming on Sunday, not tomorrow.

The selfish, heartless bastards.

giphy.gif

The evidence is everywhere, but the Stockholm Syndrome of the acolytes just continue.

Richie will be a succes. That however is balanced by the fact that our incompetent owners gave an accumulated 5 (five) contracts to Sissoko and Lamela. No peers in the league for that kind of incompentence.
TBF, both players played in their respective clubs' most recent Europa League knockout round matches.

Maybe it's because Corana has me firmly under control at the moment?
Sick In Bed GIF by Flighthouse

I'm already looking forward to the Spurs game against Revolverhampton Wanderers.

My tip: Revolverhampton only with and we with a full band = 0: 3!

Go back in bed

Tired Waking Up GIF by Boomerang Official

They all try mate, they attack, they defend, they tackle, they want to do something. They are not good enough but they try.

What positive form last match? F all mate. Another season another trophyless season.

We are top 6 club and you're are comparing us to relegation candidates. That's when bad gets to worse.
Reckon Everton and West Ham fans are as frustrated with their club as Spurs, if not more.

Both are underperforming massively compared to Spurs and would rip your hands off to swap.

Back
Top Bottom