*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have gone backwards since last season. Thats crazy. Admittedly Son and Kulu have dropped in form but we should still be doing better. That has to be down to the manager. Conte should be able to find a way to adjust his tactics to suit the squad, but he wont. He is too inflexible and persists with his system when we haven’t got the players to make it work.
The players are so used to failure that its become engrained.
Levy CANNOT deliver success on the pitch and needs to walk away.
As fans the only thing we can do is call the club out and protest, in the vain hope that Levy gets the message.
I’m away on holiday next week but I hope the crowd at the Milan game make their feelings known.

Surely the end to last season WAS the moment we pushed on... We were on a high... On the up...

Yet no, we allow the Arse to somehow benefit from the fact we'd finally swapped places with them in the CL pecking order on a regular ('ish) basis...

But no, that won't do... We need finishing above them and finally pushing ahead of them in the CL places to actually be the WORST thing imaginable for our respective following seasons...

It simply does not make sense!

Of course we will.

And if we somehow scrape Top 4, we’ll just go out in the group stages next season or squeak a last 16 place.

We’ve been turned into a fucking product by those ENIC parasites. Fucking bean counters that have perfected maximum profits at the smallest cost.

We will not win a single thing under them.
It's plainly obvious we're a jobbing club now who's sole intention is just to try and scrape top 4 to keep the coffers and tills running over.

We don't take any of the cups seriously, we don't out in the extra effort to get to the next level.

We have a bunch of overpaid pussies who have had it drilled into them that failure is an option... In fact it's an acceptable choice.

No manager is going to change the dna of this club at the monent.

Mediocrity is accepted at Spurs by everyone accept the fans.

I don't know how any of you that have Spurs in your blood and dna, that supported them for generations on end through all the shit. I'm just a dumb American that slowly started following them in the early 2000's but truly fell in love during the Martin Jol years. I thought they play beautiful football and were also known as a cup team. I thought I'd enjoy the ride while winning some silverware. Well here I am 20+ years later witnessing one fucking League Cup. I should've watched F1 or cricket instead of the Premier League...

...Sorry end of rant.

15m a year that cunt is on and he wants to manage us whilst round his mums eating fairy cakes.
You were alright a week after surgery but cant be arsed 4 weeks after surgery.
Fick off and let someone who wants to play football manage us.
I'm pretty sure Mama Conte does NOT make Fairy cakes!!
...Tiramisu, maybe...?
:contebored:

Honestly, if this didn't hurt as much, I'd laugh .. but it's stopped even being funny now... It's beyond reality...

I might finally be coming round to the ENIC OUT theory!!

We really are shit under them.

Nice ground, shit club basically!!

It's plainly obvious we're a jobbing club now who's sole intention is just to try and scrape top 4 to keep the coffers and tills running over.

We don't take any of the cups seriously, we don't out in the extra effort to get to the next level.

We have a bunch of overpaid pussies who have had it drilled into them that failure is an option... In fact it's an acceptable choice.

100%.

And the only way you change that is new ownership.

Ah.

Woolwich circa 2006-2014

Or, our recruitment hasn’t been very good and we aren’t brilliantly coached?

Just putting it out there.

Even if we get into the top 4 we aren't at a high enough level to be realistic challengers for it. We were a bit fortunate to get to a final but having done so Levy didn't allow Poch to rebuild and buy a few quality players. We actually played the 1st half quite well but were simply not clinical enough today and let them back into the game. I don't see a point in bringing on Moura, he's off in the Summer. He did put one decent looping pass to Kane but why not bring on Danjuma instead as surely he's a player to invest time on the field to gel.

Well here I am 20+ years later witnessing one fucking League Cup. I should've watched F1 or cricket instead of the Premier League...

...Sorry end of rant.
...you still might he able to do both!
The GO KART TRACK REMEMBER!!!

We got a fucking GO KART TRACK!

How did we not score. ? Its not like we didn't have chances. Final third execution again like the last game. Is it bad luck or ineptitude. Sonny looked understandably gutted he hit the bar, almost resignation. I know Wolves had chances but we could have had 2 or 3 goals easily.

Back
Top Bottom