Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes every but fair play 3 points Even though we played you off the pitch
Well we defended better than you and we scored more goals than you. The only department you dominated was midfield, and you didn’t do too much with the possession that dominance afforded you.

We know what it’s like to have lots of possession and do nothing with it - all too well.

Get a life bell end
You were completely out played in every department
The whole of your midfield was put to shame by Moutinho And you snuck a goal
End of
End of? End of? You must have hit the 'post reply' button before completing your sentence, my dear friend, so in a spirit of cameraderie, I'll finish it for you...

End of the game was enhanced sublimely by a beautifully directed header from Vertonghen, sealing a well-deserved victory to the far superior Spurs. What a magnificent outfit they are!

With Chelsea losing, this game will tell us whether our players still have the hunger. The door to the top 4 is hanging off it's hinges and we need to kick it down by winning this game against Wolves and then beating Chelsea. We have a chance to get back to where we belong and we have to take it.

I actually like Wolves and have always got on with their chaps,one of em lives in Bounds Green and is the brother in law of a spurs boy. But... What is it these with all these teams that get promoted that they always have to read the "who shall we hate" website and listen to a load of west ham and Chelsea cunts and decide,we will be their new rivals? Now as an ex skinhead,I am use to and quite enjoy being despised,but the truth is is most away fans I have drunk with, acknowledge that we are some of the better people in London. But hey ho,fuck em. We are Tottenham and I don't care what others think of us. YIDS

Yes a privilege to play a top team like yourselves even though you’ve won fuck all
Above our station Well I’m happy with my sides display today and we’re getting better all the time
Unfortunately your new defensive manager is going to put you through a lot more days like today and yes you may Nik the odd three points but it’s not going to be enjoyable

This is you, it is isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom