Wolves v Tottenham Hotspur (15/12/19) (2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even in the final 3rd, Son, Lucas, Alli were messing up easy things though. Other than the goal, Lucas was terrible.
Yea this was a match where offensively we were poor in possession. I will say that Moura put in more defensive work in the second half. But we need some better possession in midfield. If Ndombele played today it probably would have made a huge difference.

We’re hardly to come up against teams with that formidable attack, City, Liverpool the rest are never going to exert that level of pressure

That performance would have got us 1 if not 3 points at Anfield earlier this season.

Edit: Clarity for the doubters; we were defending nowhere near as well as today back then and as it was we missed out on a draw thanks to a spawny as fuck late pen.

Last edited:
Under Poch we had a lot of the ball but could not defend from the rare free kicks or corners the opposition got. Today we did not have much of the ball but defended resolutely from numerous free kicks and corners.

EL11UCXXUAA6Nuw

Its my Birthday today - Spurs win ,Gooners are down by 2 after 14 mins and I got a shit load of chocs to eat...I fully expect gout by 10 tonight... YID ARMY xx
Happy Birthday!!!

A win we didn't totally deserve, some heroic defending and two great goals. Dier actually had a fair game, too.

Back
Top Bottom