Women and football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should women be aallowed attend football matches

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Only if they are attractive and up for it

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Just had a quick look through the existing threads and almost went to sleep. Most of them are about players. most of which are pretty average, and certainly not fit to wear a Spurs shirt.

This is about women and their suitability to attend football matches .I think most logically minded people (men) would agree that women don't have the right type of brain to fully understand football, and every 4th week they may well make the tragic mistake of hurling something hard and heavy at a footballer, just because they don't like him.

Although I am of an age that when I started to attend football it was rare to see a woman in the terraces, I am also modern enough in my thinking to appreciate their presence in modern day football, and I don't mean serving up the chips at half time. By and large most women attend football matches to look at men's legs, so I propose we get our own back. What I am suggesting is that overweight, ugly and old women be banned from attending football matches, and this should be governed by the F.A. Young attractive women that have sat a football knowledge quiz can attend games on the understanding they are NOT chaperoned.

This all makes perfect sense, but the above poll will no doubt confirm what I already know

Just had a quick look through the existing threads and almost went to sleep. Most of them are about players. most of which are pretty average, and certainly not fit to wear a Spurs shirt.

This is about women and their suitability to attend football matches .I think most logically minded people (men) would agree that women don't have the right type of brain to fully understand football, and every 4th week they may well make the tragic mistake of hurling something hard and heavy at a footballer, just because they don't like him.

Although I am of an age that when I started to attend football it was rare to see a woman in the terraces, I am also modern enough in my thinking to appreciate their presence in modern day football, and I don't mean serving up the chips at half time. By and large most women attend football matches to look at men's legs, so I propose we get our own back. What I am suggesting is that overweight, ugly and old women be banned from attending football matches, and this should be governed by the F.A. Young attractive women that have sat a football knowledge quiz can attend games on the understanding they are NOT chaperoned.

This all makes perfect sense, but the above poll will no doubt confirm what I already know

How do you get a Wi fi signal from the 1970s under the bridge?

Dear Mr Victorian Man

Have you just returned from fighting the Zulus to find that several Chimney Sweeps have been stuck in your chimney? Has your child just been taken to the Work House?

Dear Mr Victorian Man

Have you just returned from fighting the Zulus to find that several Chimney Sweeps have been stuck in your chimney? Has your child just been taken to the Work House?

Because an opinion is traditional doesn't make it wrong. If it were up to people like you men would be having children and doing housework

You're really not helping yourself mate. YOU complained about being sin binned and then start this.. Was it really necessary?

You may not have noticed, but nearly every thread is really boring and has no element of controversy. I suspect most members on this forum collect stamps when they aren't watching football. I believe heart and sole that women don't really understand football, and most blokes I know agree. In fact I would go as far to say that in general most members of forums don't reflect the real supporter at all. What I have done is given you all the opportunity to discuss what proper football supporters talk about in the pub before a game. I am an edecutaion to you all, please appreciate me !!

Back
Top Bottom