Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cant stop going around and liking every post ...

It's like that Man U win ... and I am just liking everyone's post ... and I am not even reading some of them....

So excited ... so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin Admin will come and change the software on monday and all will be reset.

I hope Dembele and Ade aren't too badly hurt. The Week of Heroes is only just beginning. Inter next. Let's fucking do this.

2i7xxjn.gif

Vertonghen and Dawson aside I dont think any of ours had a great game but for the guts on display everybody gets 10/10 from me.

Our midfield was non existent far to frequently for either Parker or Dembele to have had a really top game.

That said his assist was pant wettingly good and surpassed anything I ever thought possibly from Parker, so fair play for that!

We were very lose with our control and passing, we lacked composure for much of the game and we allowed the occasion to get to us.

That said, we showed a terrific amount of belief and desire, we were tactically quite sound and more or less kept our shape very well. Under Redknapp I often complained there wasnt a rehearsed system of play underpinning how we perform, so that on 'off' days we were likely to capitulate. Today is a fantastic performance on the basis that the opposite is now true.

Now that we have a tactical foundation even when we lose our heads a bit, even when we arent at our best, we still have faith in getting a result because we still have the ability to do so.

Absolutely delighted right now :holtbytongue:

Fuck reading the entire thread...

...fucking yes!!! Coooome oooon yoooooou Sppppuuurrrrrrsss!!

Yidos!! Yidos!! Yidos!!

Dammit, I'm pished again!!

Great work, Spurs. I'm electrified. I was kind of subdued during the match since I watched at a pub with a good friend (who is also a gooner), and it wouldn't have been polite.

The stats show that this was not a very good performance from our boys, which I think we all feel. We haven't had possession or passing stats this bad since OT…

But the stats also show that we're seven up on our rivals and a Benteke monstershow away from being in spitting distance of second, so let's also party.

Anyone else see the sneaky note passing by AVB when Ade came off. Defoe delivered the paper note to someone. Bale perhaps. AVB leaving no stone unturned. Pretty sure it didn't say 'Hey Gareth keep running around a bit'

A V Beeee
A V Beeee
A V Beeee
Oh A V Beeee
Whispering words of Wisdom AVB

COYS

:avblol:

All the TVs in the pub blew at 83 minutes.

Watched the rest of the game on some gooners iPhone. Pretty good atmosphere, 35 blokes huddled round a four inch screen. Almost felt like we were all in it together.

Then I remembered who I was fraternising with and ran home to watch it on my own.

Cunts.

Back
Top Bottom