Woolwich scum Vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: a***nal scum Vs The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

(Posted this already in this thread and on Twitter so I'm sorry if you're annoyed with this repeat-posting)

Assuming that most of you have passed the "not able to read match reports/analyses stage" then it'd be appreciated if you gave this a read..it's my take on the game and what it means, if you enjoy it then please like the Facebook page as i'm trying to get a larger following.

http://footballthatsall.blogspot.com/20 ... ssons.html

Trying to forget the game but Modric's pass for the 2nd goal was amazing. I'm gutted Ade didn't run the whole length of the pitch to celebrate though.

tehTrunk said:
jimmyriggle said:
In a strange twisted way, it's actually more entertaining seeing the goons reaction to winning. As many have pointed out, they've literally crawled out of obscurity to give it the biggun. They are so thick they don't even realise how much WE are laughing at THEM, and we're the ones taht got spanked.

Also, they'd gone so quiet I was actually starting to feel more pity than hatred. There was no trolling on internet forums, not silly red scarves on the bus. Nothing. I had it in my mind that when we beat them and then finished above them I would simply hold my head high and not resort to the needless pointscoring and gloating that so befits are scummy neighbours.

After that game and subsequent reaction, I intend to post my own faeces with a copy of the league table to every one of those cunts come the end of the seasons, should we finish above them.
All hell will be unleashed.

In a way, I've missed this feeling.

Dunno about anyone else, but I certainly wasn'y laughing when the 5th got slapped in...

I do get what you're saying, but I think you're making too much of an effort to act like you don't care.

But it's all I got man!!! I'm not saying I don't care. It hurts every time I think about it.

But in respect of those clowns, I love how they live up to the stereotype. We could lose to them every week and I'd still never support the cunts

my video further up this page sums up their fans to a tee, not even one of their fans attempted to sing back at us! Only piped up at 4-2!

Them fucking videos are hilarious if we lose they give it if we win they stop being visible. I never knew an Woolwich fan yet that would react to a defeat against us by walking down the street wearing their scarf or shirt. Losing to those cunts makes me want to wear my shirt to work and get punchy at work.

This thread needs to be archived, it's no longer relevant to my interests.

S.L.R said:
Them fucking videos are hilarious if we lose they give it if we win they stop being visible. I never knew an a***nal fan yet that would react to a defeat against us by walking down the street wearing their scarf or shirt. Losing to those cunts makes me want to wear my shirt to work and get punchy at work.
*nods sagely in agreement*

The one thing that's still biting at me (and I know I have to let it go, and I will, but bear with me) is the incessant banging on by Gooners that Sunday's result was somehow 'revenge' for this season's 2-1, last seasons' 3-2 and the 4-4... BOLLOCKS IT WAS!

THOSE results were OUR revenge for 11 fucking years of 2-1's, 5-4, '3 point Lane'... 'We won the league at White Hart Lane' ...need I go on?

So every fucking smug gooner cunt with a warped self-satisfied smile on his cunty little mong face can reflect on what it was like for US to endure years and years and CUNTING YEARS of inferiority at your slimy paedophile manager's cum-stained hands...

...a couple of heroic Tottenham 2 goal comebacks to DRAW one game (lest we forget) and win another, added to some long overdue WORLDY winners from unlikely sources does NOT even begin to make up for some of the humiliation and darkest days your cunty gooner cheating fucking 1919-FA-bribery-to-gain-promotion to the latter day Lasagne-shitting-in cunt of a corrupt club have inflicted on my beloved club down the years... you BET I'm fucking angry! Jesus, they even got their revenge for 1991 a mere 2 years later... the fucking hangover had barely worn off!!

...so, unless every gooner in the cuntry has the intention of fucking off and dying any time soon, then don't even pander to the notion that Sunday's result was somehow payback... you don't even know the MEANING of the word you lucky cunts!

there, rant over, order is restored in my mind... just!

Am I the only one that saw the obvious contact from gibbs? That was no dive in my book and gibbs should have seen red. The fact the keeper was amongst it all just blurred everyones view.
100% foul by gibbs no contact from shezney

lentner3 said:
Am I the only one that saw the obvious contact from gibbs? That was no dive in my book and gibbs should have seen red. The fact the keeper was amongst it all just blurred everyones view.

looked to me like Gibbs made contact - Bale was looking for a pen though

Blanchflower said:
lentner3 said:

looked to me like Gibbs made contact - Bale was looking for a pen though

as far as I'm aware 'looking for' a penalty isn't illegal... even if it's minimal contact, it's still contact!

Mind you, diving with no contact whatsoever is pretty bad I guess... but Gibbs TOUCHED him (just like Arsene touched Gibbs when he first joined the club as an 11-year-old... APPARENTLY!!!)

I fucking hate it when managers of other clubs say 'there was contact'

If defenders/midfeilders went down under the contact that strikers go down under in the penalty box,

a) Managers would go mental at their players because 99% of the time they wouldnt get a free kick and would just lose possession in dangrous areas.
b) the game would be stopping every 10 seconds

I gotta tell ya - I'm just baffled by the claims that Bale dove. They're not even claims, really. They are ASSERTIONS! The media is so obviously biased toward the traditional big 4 that it's sickening.

I have watched the replay of the NLD penalty over and over again and it is painfully obvious that there are two points of contact with Bale's right leg. FIRST Gibbs clearly takes the leg which was enough to cause the player to become imbalanced and SECONDLY Chesney clips his toes and even grasps at the right boot. The same video which is given as concrete evidence that he dove clearly demonstrates WHY HE DIDN'T! Am I wrong here?! I don't know how anyone with eyes can say otherwise. It happened. It is recorded in crystal clear High Definition.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzCU2tSgM2U[/youtube]

One of my biggest pet peeves about professional sports is commentators and pundits telling me that what I saw with my own two eyes didn't happen (when it clearly did) because of their own prejudice. How on Earth are these people in a position to give an opinion when they are so clearly blinded? Not only that, but the scum won the fucking game! Come off it already! Now we have to put a Spurs player under the microscope and ride the surge of plastic goonerdom because the cunts had their day in the sun this season? Let's talk about Kieran Gibbs feeble attempt to draw a penalty at the other end. Now THAT was suspect. Where's the outrage journos?

Totally with you on this. I abhor diving and would Never defend it just because its for my team. But I just can't see how that isn't a penalty 9 out of 10 times! If the keeper comes out to get the ball and misses t completely then he's open to being penalised. Then there's another missed tackle attempt from Gibbs at the same time. Both players combine to prevent a goal scoring opportunity and therefore it's a pen

It's funny - I can't find that youtube vid of Gibbs crumbling to the floor for no reason and demanding a penalty. It did happen didn't it? In the first half before he fouled Bale in the other box.

It's obviously a conspiracy but I can't work out whose or for what.

Back
Top Bottom