Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was shit, kept on giving them soft free-kicks and booked our players first chance he got.

Cunt.
I think he went in with the pre conceived idea that Rose and Lamela are narky and booked them first chance he got
In the meantime, Xhaka had a cloak of invisibilty on

And rightly so, Woolwich of all teams showing more aggression than us ffs.
They looked like they wanted to win 10 times more than us and that's really worrying

It's become a trend in these recent derbies. They are so weak and open for the kill yet we fail to equal their intensity and pressure and either lose or draw.

Very weak performance, without Son we would have lost this game. He created literally everything today.

Horror show from Sanchez today.
Yet Poch didnt change it.

I think its just stubborness and a refusal to admit he got it wrong, everyone could see Sanchez was struggling from about 5 mins in, Half time came I was thinking ok we will get Aurier on to steady the ship, nothing. Then he takes Son and Lamela off, brings on Dele who has been poor for as long as I can remember and leaves Moura who would have definitely scored today with all space to run into.

Off for a pint.....parting thought...

39fk2s.jpg
Thought you'd gone to the pub? That's where I'm going now. Couple of pints of Guinness to take the bad taste out of my mouth
I was really slagged off by a load of people on the forum when I appeared to be a melter after the Newcastle game when I had the temerity to criticise Poch. I feel vindicated by the clusterfuck today. We should have taken 3 points. Poch's refusal to see what is actually happening on the field and his little boy stubbornness in refusing to accept he might have made a mistake is the only reason we didn't win. Sanchez and Rose should have been subbed at halftime. Davies and Aurier brought on. No. Not doing that. Then he takes off Son who is playing really well and looks like the only player likely to score. Criminal...
I'm afraid that if he doesn't learn from these 1st 4 games, we are not going to be within sniffing distance of the top 6 let alone the top 4.

Woolwich are two decent defenders away from a title challenging team, we may not like to hear it or even think it, but it’s not far off the truth!

3rd is a given for them this season and we need to hope Ollie stays at the wheel up in Manc land, and Frank Lampards Chelsea don’t click......

I think they're way off. The whole defense including the keeper are dodgy. Xhaka also.

Yet Poch didnt change it.

I think its just stubborness and a refusal to admit he got it wrong, everyone could see Sanchez was struggling from about 5 mins in, Half time came I was thinking ok we will get Aurier on to steady the ship, nothing. Then he takes Son and Lamela off, brings on Dele who has been poor for as long as I can remember and leaves Moura who would have definitely scored today with all space to run into.
Not from the 5th minute mate - his first touch 20 seconds in was a shin hit that went out of bounds

I’m not going to blame Sanchez for his performance. I didn’t blame Kane when he let in that goal that one time he was GK. Practically the same fucking thing.

Back
Top Bottom