Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko RWB more likely ? Bit surprised Lucas isn’t starting.

Lucas has been gash so far this season except for one header against City, he has to do so much more in the buildup play and be more lethal with his finishing if he wants to start games. We need to put his hat trick in the CL to one side and look at his overall contribution, still a long way to go. Son scored way more than him last season and had to play two international tournaments during the season.

Some players are better as impact subs and he’s one of them at the moment, he’s very useful from the bench.

Toby-Sanchez-Verts
Sissoko-Lamela-Winks-Eriksen-Rose
Kane-Son

If that’s it, that’s what I thought it would be, but honestly no idea. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Kane at RB at this point.

Fuck I hate injuries. Could really use ndombele in there to counter the inevitable press that we always fail to break down at this place. I just don't see winks being capable of doing that, at least not as the deepest midfielder where he's being deployed at the present.

Could very well be the team.

EDYsOwIXkAAz4RG.jpg

YES!!!! Even if we were 50 points clear in the penultimate game of the season, and a win would send them down... I'm ALWAYS nervous before this fixture...

And anyone who ISN'T... or has to ask, clearly doesn't realise the MAGNITUDE of this fixture... I envy such naive ambivalence....

Sorry for the sharp reply... I'm just, y'know.... fucking nervous!!!
It was more of a rhetorical question ;)

Looking forward to sometime in October when we know what we are doing and who we are playing - such a random clusterfuck with injuries and bedding in new players.

Still better than last year, though.

Anyone getting footybite to load for a stream?

Also, I can get soccerstreams to work on my iPad, but not my laptop. Any advice? Short of paying for Sky?

Back
Top Bottom