Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glad to see Jan and Christian starting. CE has everything to prove today whether or not he's going.
Little worried about the Winks/Sissoko combination.

I know what the team sheet says but it has to be a back 5 right? Surely Poch isn't going to put Sanchez at RB vs Aubameyang is he?

What are they thinking putting that cunt as a pundit? Honestly I’ve had it up to the nose with fucking sky, fuck em. So clearly anti-spurs with moves like that.

Just give us some pride back is all I ask today.

Show the fans why the pundits think you are good enough for top 4 and an outside shot fir the title.

Pochettino and the players need to start to repay the faith.

Between the two different antibiotics I've now been on for over two weeks, the volume of Indian food I ingested last night and this match coming up with the way we've been looking lately, my arse has been twitching like an epileptic at a Floyd concert all fucking day.

Have to score first, have to...Pepe needs rattled early doors by someone too. I still miss Scotty Parker.
Too much info......

What are they thinking putting that cunt as a pundit? Honestly I’ve had it up to the nose with fucking sky, fuck em. So clearly anti-spurs with moves like that.
Meanwhile, in France we have Johan Djourou and Emmanuel fucking Petit as pundits for a NLD, so there can be worse than Sky...

giphy.gif

FUCKIN KILL EMMM!!
I hope we press with the same intensity as this Cockerel

Back
Top Bottom