Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking Gooner cunts will always be cunts!
2-0 up feels like a defeat... but 2-2 pre-match would've been sweet... go figure!
ANYTHING THAT makes them happy, makes me sad... if they feel like the've won, I feel like we've lost...
and THAT'S what people who only turned up to support 'Footballs' 10 years ago will NEVER understand!

The obvious move was to put Sissy at RB to begin the second half and take off Sanchez.

Bring on GLC next to Winksy.

Take of Lamela and bring on Moura.

Tell Harry he has to muck in properly and push and press or he's off.

Then take him off pushing on Son or Moura to do the job and THEN bring on Dele (or skipp to go more solid).

How poch doesn't see such simple shit is beyond me.

He's consistently making nonsense decisions.

Maybe he needs to start spending the first half of games in the stands or something, I don't fucking know.

We need a defensive midfielder. I hope Wanyama stays injury free because neither Winks or Sissoko are reading what is happening behind them. Always reacting a second after.

Draw vs city away- better than last season
Draw vs Woolwich away - better than last season
We just need to make sure Newcastle was a one off and i think we're on the right track for this season

We need Ndombele and Celso back and up to speed as soon as possible.

Hate to say it but can't see too much difference between the 2 teams, our dominance over them has been short lived if ever it was real.

I'ts only dominance if you win trophies and we've won nothing. only bragging right we have is that they are playing Thursday nights, but they look like they've caught up to us a bit. Both defenses are shambolic

I’ll take that, we will get better defensively when we have our fullbacks back.

Their centre backs and DM’s are awful. When/if injuries permitted we have N’dombele and Lo Celso up to speed. Sessegnon on the left bombing on, we will get better.

These points against the top 6 away from home will be so important come the end of the season. 2 of our hardest fixtures out the way with 2 points is positive in my eyes.

We just need to now get it right against the teams outside the top 6. No more games like the Newcastle one!

I don’t even think it’s that as much as Poch refused to go to a back 3 today. Sissoko is much better suited to a RWB than Sanchez is to a RB.

Just weird I don’t get it did Poch get dumb or something?

His subs were absolute dogshit today as well, I don't know why people are disagreeing with that statement (well I do actually, it's because I am saying it) but anybody with a pair of fucking eyeballs can see the subs cost us.

I will defend Poch over most things but his second half performance cost us the game today no idea what the fuck he was playing at.

Also, to the RB issue, I agree with you but let's be honest, we shouldn't be in this position to start with, having to even play Sissoko as a RWB is a joke in itself.

Woolwich are two decent defenders away from a title challenging team, we may not like to hear it or even think it, but it’s not far off the truth!

3rd is a given for them this season and we need to hope Ollie stays at the wheel up in Manc land, and Frank Lampards Chelsea don’t click......

Back
Top Bottom