Woolwich v Tottenham Hotspur - September 1st 2019 16-30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was so close to a 9.5 out of 10 first half.
Was marking it down because most of their dangerous moments have been caused by our own stupidity yet it hadn’t cost us.

But here we are with what could have been 3-0 up at if Rose had just kicked the ball up the pitch into a 4 against 1 counter attack.

But he went from sublime to twat in seconds and it’s 2-1.

Otherwise excellent, Eriksen, Kane, Lamela and Son are destroying them.
Don’t like Sanchez at RB and Sissoko is having to cover him all the time.

Wouldn’t change anything yet, just go and get the 3-1 then go three at the back.

Well done Poch.....now let’s see what we’re made of.

Sat in a bar, in Majorca and the place is full of woolwhich wankers and they're have been so fucking quiet until they scored that I didn't realise I was outnumbered about 5 to 1.

Now they're giving me shit. Question, do I take it or fight my corner?

If we fuck this up I may just lose my shit with these muppets.

Leave drunk people that are not in their own countries well alone tbh.

Sanchez has been absolutely awful all season and don’t understand why Poch insists on continuing to start him. Rose has always been shit but just because he’s flashier than Davies people are up his ass pretending he’s a good left back.

Sat in a bar, in Majorca and the place is full of woolwhich wankers and they're have been so fucking quiet until they scored that I didn't realise I was outnumbered about 5 to 1.

Now they're giving me shit. Question, do I take it or fight my corner?

If we fuck this up I may just lose my shit with these muppets.
Start glassing cunts.

We need to go in to the second half 100% focused. Emery will make changes and we need to be prepared for that and to counter that.

As long as we played on the counter we were in control of this.

Sky really don't want us in the top four anymore do they?

The second they sense even a tiny wobble with us they are all over us.

Dead silence for both of our goals, fucking party time the second the scum score.
Like I said, I'm watching the NBC stream but the same applies on that one.

Was quite funny to see them start to turn on Woolwich as half time approached as they realised their entire narrative going into the match had been shat on from a great height.

Just another reason why we have to win this fucking game.
:pochohshit:

Back
Top Bottom