Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After tonight I don't care how this sounds... I WANNA FUCKING KILL ARSEANAL... I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR PLAYERS TO SUFFER AT OUR HANDS AND BEG FOR MERCY....

I FUCKING HATE THEM WITH EVERY OUNCE OF MY BEING... AND ANYTHING LESS THAN A WIN (after that shitshow tonight) IS UNACCEPTABLE...

FUCKING KIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL THEM!

"I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead, burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL."

You genuinely don't deserve to call yourself a supporter of the club spouting bollocks like this.

Unbelievable to see fans of this club resort to such pony
So you are enjoying the football we are playing do you ?
It’s bollocks predicting a loss at home is it ? Have we never lost at home to Woolwich then ? My mistake

It’s bollocks predicting a loss at home is it ? Have we never lost at home to Woolwich then ? My mistake

Unlike you I don't throw the towel in mate. I know how important supporting the club in a positive way can be to where we finish and the motivation the club needs.

We are 3rd, have one foot in the quarter finals of the Champions League and are doing it on a shoestring budget while the club tackles its biggest ever debt to date. Suck it up and support the boys instead of falling to pieces on them

Last edited:

Under Pochettino in the league?

No we haven't actually. In fact, just the 1 loss at home to Woolwich in 12 years and we've been ALOT worse within that time than we are this season.

"I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill. I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead, burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL."
Nicely done, sir!. A guy from Surrey pulls Arlo Guthrie out of the bottom drawer. Go sit on the group W bench there. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom