Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They don't talk about it because you actually need a brain to notice things that aren't Punch & Judy in a game of football.

That along with the fact they need to drum up controversy, which makes for betting popcorn eating viewing. Who wants insight when you can have insults?
I want the cunts to teach me something. It's the fucking detail in football that I like. But I guess you are right. It just makes me mad as hell.

giphy.gif

I know I got my Spurs tinted glasses on, but what are they on about? The missed Kane offside that led to the pen? I can’t really think of anything else. And then they got a pen on a dive! So fuck off, Woolwich.

Tje biggest frustration was the lack of opportunity we gave Llorente when he came on compared to the opportunities Aubameyang had.

Woolwich ain't great but they were the better side but they had their full squad bar Bellerin.

We need to rebuild and another striker is key to that.

Not sure if anyone can give a genuine analysis of what was going on with our defence for their goal. Did our centrebacks split because our fullbacks pushed forward?

Davinson lunged in incredibly recklessly with his responsibilities as a last man awful in all fairness. He gets too keen and it leaves him in situations he makes for himself. He has to know the risk if he doesn't get the ball, he has to think about the team more than the ball it's his biggest learning curve to eradicate the nonsense. Foyth getting outmuscled for headers I can stomach but big Dav I love you but you need to develop calm son

Poch ranting about referees now. Harry Kane's injury in the Utd game, Pogba not being sent off in the same game, Xhaka's foul on Kane today after 12 mins.

He's not wrong.

That Xhaka tackle was fucking horrendous. Didn't even get a yellow. In fact, how Xhaka got through the whole game without a yellow is beyond me. The tackle on Rose at the end should have one too.

Foyth cost £8m and there is very little between them, IMO.
Foyth was also scooped out of South America. Sanchez had just been in the Europa League final with Ajax and international caps.

If you think a strategy of finding unproven diamonds and hoping they turn good, then yes, Foyth is a much better buy. The challenge for Spurs is that when everyone is healthy and we are playing to potential, it’s hard to find a Dele or a Foyth that can make our 18. We bought Davison to put him directly into our starting XI. Foyth barely played until injuries forced Poch’s hand.

Back
Top Bottom