Woolwich @ Wembley - 2nd March - 1230KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After today's results we're only ahead of Utd by three points. Woolwich by 4 and Chelsea (if they win games in hand) by 2. We've made it hard for ourselves and we've really got to start performing if we want top four -which even a week ago looked virtually assured.

At least we didn't let Woolwich beat us today.

Well they've fucking got to, me old china. Otherwise we will be up to our bollocks in excrement.

Think peeps are going over the top tbf...

Settled in quickly and had a good first season. Considering the investment yiu cite and the Toby situ, one could argue dropping him for Toby at the begining of the season was poor man-management.

If you're happy then fair enough. Enjoy. I just feel relieved. Too annoyed with the lacklustre performance so need to vent for a bit.
Most argumentative poster on here
I just left it there instead. Can’t stand people like this.....”I REFUSE to debate with you, but before I run away like a pussy, I’ll say my bit, and then we are done....so don’t answer because I don’t debate with you, but listen to my views first, and then I’m gone”

Fuck off. Man up you precious little tart
Quite the keyboard warrior as usual. Real hard man and No1 fan-I'm just jealous because I can't be as good a supporter as you.
You toddle along and get back to your other ongoing cuntoffs now theres a good boy. Most argumentative, narcissistic arrogant horrible wanker on here by a country mile.
laterz

So missing every single key player at some point this season is not a valid excuse for not playing like it was 1961 and winning the title?

We’re 3rd.....what am I exusing?

I was livid for the last two games. Trouble is with some people the only thing that matters is not winning.....so for them today is just the same as Burnley.
You don’t see a difference unless we nick a winner at the death and then in your euphoria we were immense and got our Spurs back.
Despite the game being played out the exact same way over 95 minutes.

Childish outlook
"I was livid for the last two games"

and you have the audacity to slag anyone off who didn't enjoy todays game against our biggest rivals?

Being livid on here is only ok if you say so yeah

Prick

Tbf we broke our record start to a season this year. I think the dip in form is more due Eriksen seemingly throwing in the towel and Son losing form
Dunno. There was A LOT of luck involved early in the season for that best start. A lot of scrappy one goal wins etc.

Of course luck is needed throughout any season but I personally don't think we're playing much worse now than at any other stage in this season.

Considering how sad our performances has been and how little we create. I think its time to release Eriksen onto a position with more freedom.
Let him worry only about the offensive aspect.
And true, we need to put Son on the wing instead of playing 2 strikers.
If our performance wont get better, i'll bet something really awful has transpired behind the scene.

Could you hold for a minute, please? I've got a caller on the other line.

So much to talk about. Wife not here to make me something to eat. And more bad news now in the shape of a request from wife to cook the fucking dinner. Someone's going to get an axe in the back of the head.

Time to fuck off to the pub mate.... Grab a couple of doners on the way home.

Did good last year.
Yes, he looked decent. All I am saying is 1. We overpaid for him. 2. We had more pressing concerns. 3. He is poor with the ball at his feet and we are a side who are supposed to have a philosophy of playing out from the back. 4. If he played for Woolwich or Chelsea, we would be laughing our tits off at him. 5. Enjoy your kebab.

After today's results we're only ahead of Utd by three points. Woolwich by 4 and Chelsea (if they win games in hand) by 2. We've made it hard for ourselves and we've really got to start performing if we want top four -which even a week ago looked virtually assured.

At least we didn't let Woolwich beat us today.

We can afford 2 more losses, one draw but the rest need to be wins. A 100% record at home for the rest of the campaign an absolute must now. Wembley or not I hope people turn up to support the team.

Such an important couple of months ahead, hopefully this funk the team finds itself in licking their wounds hits them with the harsh reality that they are still in a race, albeit not the one they'd hoped for. Crucial we get top 4 beat Southampton away & wins in our remaining 5 home games should be enough to see us through.

Back
Top Bottom