World Cup 2030 - FIFA have finally gone fully batshit crazy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 2030 World Cup will be held across six countries in three continents, Fifa has confirmed.
Spain, Portugal and Morocco have been named as the co-hosts, with the opening three matches taking place in Uruguay, Argentina and Paraguay.

So how are the first 3 the hosts,when the opening matches are played in the latter 3?!...
Mental!

Yeah but those Americans, right ?

:ange-facepalm2:
French Film Middle Finger GIF by Atlanta Jewish Film Festival

Will the final be hosted at the Al-Castle 500,000 seater super league bin-bowl?

I do wonder if I will ever watch England play a World Cup match again. Totally dead to me at the moment.

Not sure what is going to inspire any passion in me. Maybe a euros win will grab my attention.

Or Ange being made England manager in 4 years time.

It’s like they’re progressively trying to outdo themselves. Qatar, Saudi Arabia.

Can’t wait for the Time Machine to be invented so that we can travel back in time and have the 2050 Word Cup held in Nazi Germany.
What planet are you on?

giphy.gif

Honestly we should look to submit a joint bid with the Aussies and Kiwis - it’s the sort of full on mental idea that FIFA will lap up with games taking place at all times of day.

117 teams qualify for the finals and for the first time ever 5 teams will win the World Cup.
Haha i like that.
We should do it just for the pisstake factor! but as you say,we would probably get it...

Crazy suggestion, but was that crazy corrupt bastard Blatter actually tempering the corruption at Fifa?

They seem to have just stomped on the gas after his forced resignation. "Nothing to see here, all the corruption was because of Blatter, we're all squeaky clean now, pinky promise!!"

Will the Saudis pause be-headings during their WC? Which of course they will be awarded because: Big Bags Of Cash.
Qatar was a filthy joke. Fuck FIFA.

ETA: Non of which is pertinent to 2030 referenced in the thread title. Yes I am drinking.

Back
Top Bottom