World Cup Dinners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Check out my traditional Iranian breakfast online now- this is one of my favourite dishes from the project so far- great if you have a sweet tooth :)
http://worldcupdinners.co/2014/07/06/iran-sobhaneh-persian-breakfast/
I'm a bit disappointed mate. But I'll give you a pass since you had to come up with one for every day. But Feta? Not remotely Iranian. You should have made a chelow kabab as your blog suggested. Then I would have have had much respect.

If you're interested I would be happy to take you one time to one a Persian restaurant, and I am well versed in the best ones in London, after you have completed your mission. It's such varied and fantastic food.

I'm a bit disappointed mate. But I'll give you a pass since you had to come up with one for every day. But Feta? Not remotely Iranian. You should have made a chelow kabab as your blog suggested. Then I would have have had much respect.

If you're interested I would be happy to take you one time to one a Persian restaurant, and I am well versed in the best ones in London, after you have completed your mission. It's such varied and fantastic food.
Definitely mate- I'll give you a shout next time I'm in the smoke!?

Back
Top Bottom