World Cup Matches Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hell of a night watching that in a bar with 300 Germans. Absolute bedlam when they scored.
Schweinsteiger was a machine tonight. Got taken out countless times but continued to just get up and carry on. Very good very tight game but I think the right team has won the World Cup

Hell of a night watching that in a bar with 300 Germans. Absolute bedlam when they scored.
Schweinsteiger was a machine tonight. Got taken out countless times but continued to just get up and carry on. Very good very tight game but I think the right team has won the World Cup
I watched the Ghana game in a pub packed with Germans and was a brilliant atmosphere. Always find it easy to get along with them also.

One of my best mates is a german, absolute legends, great people. By the way i think the rules for the individual player awards should be changed. Say müller scored tonight, i don't think he should win the golden boot based upon assists as he's had more appearances. Maybe change it so that it goes on the amount of time each player played if its a tie? Seems fairer. Neuer no doubt deserved best keeper, though navas, ochua and howard played brilliant tournaments as well. Messi was not the best player of the tournament so i don't really understand that one.

bade.jpg

Great tournament throughout - pity about the Argies in the end

Russia, you've got some work to do in order to improve on this !

Last edited:
I must admit I enjoyed not caring about tottenham for a few weeks.

Now where did I leave my worry beads

Think last season was just because it was so bad with the dumb and dumber avb/Sherwood joke team, the climax was awful. Like fucking a young Cameron Diaz then seeing her morph into ann widicome as you screwed her, by the end of it you where in total disgust.

Think last season was just because it was so bad with the dumb and dumber avb/Sherwood joke team, the climax was awful. Like fucking a young Cameron Diaz then seeing her morph into ann widicome as you screwed her, by the end of it you where in total disgust.
Last season was very testing. The world cup was blessed relief

Back
Top Bottom