World XI

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's a little game for some of you to do whilst in isolation. Inspired by Mundial.

You have to pick a World XI under the following rules :

• No two players from the same country
  • No two players can have played for the same club (not neccessarily at the same time)
  • All eleven have to have played in your lifetime.

See what some of you can think of.

Off the top of my head, since I can remember watching football c1994ish...

Oblak
Lahm
Kompany
Terry
Maldini
Hamsik
Messi
Ronaldo
Son
Bergkamp
Haaland

Definitely a work in progress but I’m pretty sure none have ever played for the same team and none are from the same country. A little attack lip sided as well :s

Will have a think about this one, it’s tricky. Messi and Ronaldo are a must but it absolutely slaughters your options.

Off the top of my head, since I can remember watching football c1994ish...

Oblak
Lahm
Kompany
Terry
Maldini
Hamsik
Messi
Ronaldo
Son
Bergkamp
Haaland

Definitely a work in progress but I’m pretty sure none have ever played for the same team and none are from the same country. A little attack lip sided as well :s

Will have a think about this one, it’s tricky. Messi and Ronaldo are a must but it absolutely slaughters your options.
Messi isn't bad as he's a one club man. Either Ronaldo fucks you though

Back
Top Bottom