Worst ELEVEN Ever

He had one game against Stoke where he was class, all flicks and tricks, and looked like a brazil international. Charlie Adam crocked him and he was never the same again
There was a game against Norwich where he was genuinely great. A proper box-to-box performance.

One of the weirdest fucking careers of any player. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some criminal underworld involvement.

Comment
There was a game against Norwich where he was genuinely great. A proper box-to-box performance.

One of the weirdest fucking careers of any player. Wouldn’t surprise me if there was some criminal underworld involvement.
Think he was just a bit too soft for the Premier league. Guy has played for Barca and made a shitload of money in China so he must be happy. As you say, very peculiar all round

Comment
Think he was just a bit too soft for the Premier league. Guy has played for Barca and made a shitload of money in China so he must be happy. As you say, very peculiar all round
Wasn’t he also in the Polish 3rd division, or something equally poor?

Yep, very soft. Just a bit of a nothing player. How he ended up at Barca I’ll never know. It’s not as if he was any good for them either.

Based on his career trajectory he’ll probably end up running FIFA.

Comment
Rory Allen and Neale Fenn is probably the worst front 2 we have played in a match together. They made Lee Barnard look like 1997 Ronaldo.

Comment
Levy was the ultimate cuck that day. Got a few extra bob from Utd but ruined our season as we had no time for a replacement

13 years later...
Ruined our season is being kind.
He set us back 10 years.
Could argue, in hindsight, that hiring Ramos started that though.

Comment
And sacking Jol like a cunt halfway through a game

Scummy move of note
Awful period in the life of a Spurs fan,
Years of mediocrity, started to actually look like we could break into the top 4 then Levy decides he knows better.
I strongly believe one of the main reasons Keane and Berbatov couldn't wait to leave that summer was the loss of Jol and bringing that useless prat Ramos in.

Comment
Top Bottom