Worst ELEVEN Ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We swopped John Robertson for David Jenkins from the Woolwich.
McAllister was a terrible CB or RB.

Rasiak and Booth weren't here for long enough to qualify.
Robertson was a good winger but allegedly got off with someone's wife and was got rid off by swapping him with David Jenkins who was absolutely crap. We were done on that deal but no football coach could think that was a good deal.

OP appears a WUM or someone rather very young and badly influenced by Twitter

Hutton, Rocha, Mabizela and Chiriches are some of the worst defenders I’ve seen in recent memory

Upfront has to be Rasiak, Campbell, Postiga and Rebrov

In the middle - honourbable mentions for Zokora and Paulinho

Bruh how you gonna do my boy Zokora like that? I quite liked the bloke, got stuck in and gave 100% and wasn't the worst ball player we had at the time. At least he brought something in a time where we didn't have a lot to like!
I liked the bloke and he had some good physical attributes but was useless technically. He couldn't pass the ball to someone without first running in their direction for five yards.

OP appears a WUM or someone rather very young and badly influenced by Twitter

Hutton, Rocha, Mabizela and Chiriches are some of the worst defenders I’ve seen in recent memory

Upfront has to be Rasiak, Campbell, Postiga and Rebrov

In the middle - honourbable mentions for Zokora and Paulinho
Fraizer Campbell fuck me I forgot about that debacle. Think he made his debut in the UEFA Cup and looked way out of his depth. Fergie was laughing at us

Robertson was a good winger but allegedly got off with someone's wife and was got rid off by swapping him with David Jenkins who was absolutely crap. We were done on that deal but no football coach could think that was a good deal.
My dad played golf with Jenkins a couple of years ago. Said he is a lovely guy, loved his time at Spurs and realised he had joined the right team in North London. The old man can remember his fleeting appreances for us and said his golf is better than his football with us. Before Jenkins retired he was scouting for Bristol rovers and recommended a young Gary Mabbut to Rovers. Funny old world!

Anyway,

Jason dozell
Andy gray
Stuart nethercott
Booby mimms
Clive wilson
Andy sinton
Pascal chambonda
Toda? The Japanese signing?
Zakoro
Bobby zamora
Rasiak
Andy booth
The Portugese forward, can't remember his bloody name!
Gary Doherty - but being fair could not fault his efforts on the pitch

Frazier bloody Campbell, he was league one.

Paulinho was a pussy like popescu. Ducking out of tackles. ascimovic? Another big time Charlie that thought pulling on the shirt was all he had to do.

Frazier bloody Campbell, he was league one.

Paulinho was a pussy like popescu. Ducking out of tackles. ascimovic? Another big time Charlie that thought pulling on the shirt was all he had to do.

Don’t know what was up with Paulinho. I remember watching a game where he made 3-4 passes that would have been poor for a Sunday league player. He was a Brazilian international as well, did have a good habit of nicking a goal though but his all round midfield play was as bad as any I have seen.

Don’t know what was up with Paulinho. I remember watching a game where he made 3-4 passes that would have been poor for a Sunday league player. He was a Brazilian international as well, did have a good habit of nicking a goal though but his all round midfield play was as bad as any I have seen.
He had one game against Stoke where he was class, all flicks and tricks, and looked like a brazil international. Charlie Adam crocked him and he was never the same again

Jason Cundy was a right stack of shit. He even scored a wonder goal by making the shitness pass of the season.

Vinny Sideways actually developed into a very good player at the end of his Spurs career. Perhaps it was just a change of system, but he really came into his own for a season or two, and his experience was a major asset.

Jamie Redknapp was dreadful. Somehow even worse now.

Andy Reid.

I always thought Dean Austin was painfully average. Probably not even a Championship player by today’s standards.

In reality the worst ever Spurs players are the ones who never or rarely made the team.

Back
Top Bottom