Worst Spurs players ever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's got to be Paulinho, especially considering the hype when we bought him.

People say Sissoko is bad...Paulinho was basically a shite version of Sissoko.
shite version of Sissoko:wall::wall::wall: At least sissoko sometimes might have strong run with the ball while Paulinho basically had nothing. No shooting, no creative pass, not that skillful on the ball. May be his late run into the box was his only strengths just like Dele.

He played good for brazil at that Confederations Cup. So we had high expectation on him and hoped him could have improved our midfield. He was always out of position when playing in the central midfield but rarely had any contribution on attack.

Still can't believe how can he played for Barcelona by such standard!

Last edited:
shite version of Sissoko:wall::wall::wall: At least sissoko sometimes might have strong run with the ball while Paulinho basically had nothing. No shooting, no creative pass, not that skillful on the ball. May be his late run into the box was his only strengths just like Dele.

He played good for brazil at that Confederations Cup. So we had high expectation on him and hoped him could have improved our midfield. He was always out of position when playing in the central midfield but rarely had any contribution on attack.

Still can't believe how can he played for Barcelona by such standard!

I can still remember from his first game hiding behind an opponent player so the man in possession couldn’t pass him the ball. He was the biggest coward I’ve ever seen on a football pitch.

Was quite intrigued when we signed this gentleman, after the 2002 World Cup, but he didn’t make the grade sadly. A defensive midfielder though :adegrin:

kazuyuki-toda-of-tottenham-hotspur-looking-dejected-during-the-fa-picture-id1976026

Paulinho was superb in his first two games for us. Especially against Palace.

Disappeared after that though.

Roger Nilsen? Oh and to all the people naming Paulinho regarding worst ever attitude....I agree but he's going to be usurped from his throne of shame by N'Dombele unless there's a big change next season (if he's still here that is).

Do you remember the game against Blackpool where he saved a penalty, was completely pumped, and then immediately gave away another one from the resulting corner?

Yeah I remember that well.

He was also injury prone. Strangely he always seemed to pick up injuries immediately after making a huge mistake and would be stretchered off the pitch.

Apparently it was injured pride and no spine.

Back
Top Bottom