Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sissoko should be the first sub off. I've been praising him when he plays well but he's lumbering around here. Either bring Llorente on and keep the 5 across midfield or bring Dembele on for him.

Really satisfied so far, we look good... Just a tad bit more luck / composure for the final ball / shot is needed.
Loving Dele he is everywhere and like a master wind up merchant just staying cool when the ref is interested.

I think we need to bring Llorente on for Sissoko or Eriksen. We keep sending up long balls but Son is getting crowded out. Llorente needs to knock them down and send them to Son or Dele running past.

I think we need to bring Llorente on for Sissoko or Eriksen. We keep sending up long balls but Son is getting crowded out. Llorente needs to knock them down and send them to Son or Dele running past.
Sissoko is doing a great job of breaking up play in midfield and driving forward
It's his next move that frustrates, he either skies it, mis-passes it or hits the corner flag. If you've ever seen an excitable red Setter, then that's what Sissoko reminds me of.

Back
Top Bottom