Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not worried with Kane out. Sure I wish he could play every game but this is the very reason we bought Llorente. Plus Huddersfield beat them up with a striker not half as good as Llorente. Llorente and Son connected well in midweek in the first half so let’s go both again. No need for a DM because they are going to park the bus. Winks can handle their makeshift midfield.

Lloris
Toby Sanchez Vert
Aurier Winks Dele Davies
Eriksen
Son Llorente

I'd like to think the result contributed to his demise, but I wouldn't want to be like West Ham claiming they ended two of our title runs. Mourinho's problems at Chavski ran deep....

I hear ya.... They still went on to win the league mind, so in that sense i see it more of a blow to Jose than the Chavs; the effects of which span more than one season and club.

I don't feel its as small-time as the Pikeys misguided claims. Especially as top-table players we, ourselves, actually stand to benefit (rather than it being pure schaudenfraud on their part).

Enjoy... :tobyarm:

My prediction. 80th minute 2-0 United. Kane rolls in in a wheelchair wearing a Jack Wilshere costume, heads 3 goals in 5 minutes, stands up flicks Mourinho off and walks off still holding his buttcheek.

Installing a screen in my old man's bedroom as he can't walk anymore and I'll be watching with him. Hope we nick it without Kane I'd go with
Hugo
STJ
Aurier Dier Winks Davies
Dele Eriksen
Llorente

Llorente can hold the ball and release dele running into open spaces

No Kane?

giphy.gif

I'm disappointed more for Kane than us wanted him to score up there and kiss the badge reveal a tshirt that said 'I'd never sign for united' etc

We'll be okay as an attacking threat whether that be Son or Llorente or both.

People say Kane being out resulted in poor form, nonsense we beat city etc with Son as a false 9. It was Toby being out that cost us our form
The one thing that it has saved us all from is endless, tedious Kane vs Lukkau bullshit. As I type this a little smirk has just appeared on my face thinking about all the Jorno's and Statsmen who have been working through the night with their graphics and diagrams, all for nothing.
:llorishowudoin:

With Kane out, I'd go with :

Lloris
Toby - Sanchez - Jan
Aurier - Eriksen - Winks - Dele - Davies
Son
Llorente
Seems straight forward.

Just been called into work tommorow.
1pm start.
At the start of my usual 4 month bout of insomnia.
Haven't slept for 2 days already.

We better win or I maybe getting the sack.

Fuck sake.

With Kane out, I'd go with :

Lloris
Toby - Sanchez - Jan
Aurier - Eriksen - Winks - Dele - Davies
Son
Llorente
Seems straight forward.

Seems unimaginative and wrong. Should not start Llorente to muscle Jones and Bailly. Instead, Son and Alli should make them dizzy with excellent off-the-ball movement.

Back
Top Bottom