Yanited vs Tottenham, Oct 28 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The piece of shit ref blows exactly at 3 mins when they make a sub in injury time???? That would never ever ever ever ever ever happen the other way.

As for the performance it was decent enough to be honest. 50/50 game where a fluke goal decided affairs. Dier was ridiculous for that goal which is annoying but thats that i guess.....onwards and upwards.

I agree with the guy who said our season isnt defined by a result at Old Trafford. We could lose away at every team in the top 5 and still win the league. But we need to make sure we put away the shit.

Being 8 points behind a City will be tough and even this early nearly impossible to overtake but we will almost certainly overtake United.

Thought we were unlucky. For a team missing a number of key players we ran them very close. I'm certainly not going to melt.

There wont be too many teams coming away from OT with anything this season, but they're going to right pissed off when after a whole season of watching Jose's shite brand of football, City win it anyway.

On balance of play I'd say Man Utd deserve the win but pretty fine margins. I thought we could have had a few more decisions against a very physical side but home team so I guess its to be expected.

I would have liked to have seen Dele off and kept Sonny on but again not much in it.

12 men won the day

We switched off for the goal but I thought we played well, albeit didnt create enough. Hard to create when winning the ball is an automatic foul though.

Oh well, onto the next match

Far too long in the tooth by now to get too upset over a narrow away defeat to Man U or indeed any other high functioning Mourinho side but the media dick sucking does irritate , the Canadian stream I watched the commentator was wet for a Man U sucker punch long before they landed it , it just irritates me that commentators and pundits are always so enthusiastic for the gazillion pound teams especially when we've got a team built from scratch that's self generated full of English talent , I know it's just part of the machine and the stations probably have to pander to an army of plastic manure fans but it really grinds my gears.

Back
Top Bottom