Yawn Button

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A recent conversation with one of our resident windbags has given me a great idea - a yawn button.
I frequently find myself not disagreeing with someone, but just wishing they'd shut the fuck up. A yawn button could be a great way for people to inoffensively notify the offender of just how bored people are.

A recent conversation with one of our resident windbags has given me a great idea - a yawn button.
I frequently find myself not disagreeing with someone, but just wishing they'd shut the fuck up. A yawn button could be a great way for people to inoffensively notify the offender of just how bored people are.
YAWN

as if we wouldn't abuse that button like crazy :)

Personally, this icon gets my vote
104421-200.png

But this would do the job too
images

The last thing any forum needs is more emoticons. You would see far more activity without them -it’s the lazy mans form of communication. In addition it would only be abused as it is already by some on here who think this is a means to spam posters.

The last thing any forum needs is more emoticons. You would see far more activity without them -it’s the lazy mans form of communication. In addition it would only be abused as it is already by some on here who think this is a means to spam posters.

I would imagine that you’re not overburdened with monitoring your ‘likes’ and ‘agrees’ Hoody. Nonetheless, I see you’re now a ‘supporter’ - that’s excellent. Now it would be perfect if you could make your points succinctly and with brevity and not destroy the forum with your mind-numbing repetition. A decent point only needs to be stated once. Think on and stop trying to appear clever - you’re not. Your grammar and spelling give you away for the pseud that you are.

How would you see more ‘activity’ without emoticons? You haven’t responded to a post of mine for 6 months. You only respond to people you think you can deal with. You’re a coward Hood and you know it.

Last edited:
So Admin Admin , I know that you're a man of the people so will be busy enacting the will of the clear majority of the forum. What can we do to help? Shall I start a gofundme page to pay for the development of the yawn button?

I don't think we need any more ratings at the moment. I'm not convinced this would add that much.

I think it's unlikely people voting someone's post as 'yawn' is going to stop them from trying to win the internet.

Last edited:
I don't think we need any more ratings at the moment. I'm not convinced this would add that much.

I think it's unlikely people voting someone's post as 'yawn' is going to stop them from trying to win the internet.

Not on here it wouldn’t

Back
Top Bottom