you are all brilliant. (off topic)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

you guys musnt forget I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO THE LANE!!! EVER!!!!
i dont have the luxury of say oh shit i couldnt get NLB tickets.
i have been saying for over 20 years i wish i could go watch a game at the lane.

I remember the first time I walked up the steps and saw the green grass. You're gonna fucking love it mate!

Edit: Just read a good interview with Ryan Nelsen:

"I don't want to say this, but White Hart Lane is my favourite stadium. I can remember playing here five or six times, and when you come out at this ground playing for Spurs it's a whole different feel. It's an amazing stadium with fantastic fans.
http://www.london24.com/sport/tottenham ... _1_1210263

durbanspur said:
I just wanna go out and say this is by far the best forum i have ever joined.
the podcast is fucking brilliant, all of you are fucking brilliant, and i love the passion
everybody has in their views and opinions.
the back and forth and different views and different spins on everything is fantastic.
makes me think of so many different scenarios and outcomes and potential ideas.
the open attack of each other even though its about our team is classic.
nobody bitches and moans about negative rep they just fight their views.
and the core users are not complete twats like on other forums.
when im next overseas i wanna meet everybody and drinks on me.

Yiddo! Yiddo! Yiddo!

It's certainly refreshing not to have to contend with the anal fucker mods and owners at the busier boards. Seeing as this board is pretty new, hopefully we can get it nice and busy and finally be a truly free and relaxed forum where Spurs fans don't have to put up with cunt owners who fleece other fans for money while pretending to be the gods of all fandom, or cliquey 17 year old mods who think they are QCs.

Am I bitter about the tossers who run these others boards? Yeah, probably...

..cunts
cunts
cunts
cunts
cunts
cunts.

But anyway....

that is a brilliant thing about this forum, the smiles... :gio: :ade: :bae: :akabusi: :rafaaaa: :nelsen: :ap: :gazza: :gazza2: :bale: :baletroll: :chicco: :defoe2: :crouch: :levystare: :adegrin: :dawson:

whoever's idea that was should have a statue made of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :rape:

Back
Top Bottom