Younès Kaboul

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sure. Dier just matched Townsends prem goal tally for last season.

And Kane surpassed his assists.

Any more questions?
What has that got to do with skilful but hard in the challenge? You didn't see the game - you admitted earlier you only saw a grainy Vine of the goal. Shoot.

Last edited:
Before the game you said Dier was too slow to play anywhere apart from cb in. Pochs system

And there he was playing up the wing scoring the winner.

And wasn't I one of a few people that wanted Kane to start?
Stop making shit up. I have said literally 3 things about Dier before the game on Saturday and I just went through my post history to make sure. I've said that we have too many center backs and we should loan him out, a response to someone else's post about that, and that he was good in football manager and that I was excited about him.

And if Kane had started I bet he wouldn't have been on the pitch to set up Dier. He's a good super sub.

Stop making shit up. I have said literally 3 things about Dier before the game on Saturday and I just went through my post history to make sure. I've said that we have too many center backs and we should loan him out, a response to someone else's post about that, and that he was good in football manager and that I was excited about him.

And if Kane had started I bet he wouldn't have been on the pitch to set up Dier. He's a good super sub.

Tbf, the Dier comment was intended for me. I said in a discussion with JDK that he doesn't have the pace to be a wingback in a Poch system, and I maintain that. Can he be an emergency fullback, absolutely, which is exactly what we he did in that match. Aside from that run, he did not play as an actual wingback, and certainly not as the role is explained in Poch's system.

He makes shit up, don't worry about it mate.

When ole gibbsy's in the pundit's chair it helps not to have seen the match - a bit like a Floridian Mark Lawrenson. "Ooh, isn't this shit really? Not like in my day".

Haven't seen much of Fazio but he can't be any worse than the absolute Dawson-like sluggish calamity we have witnessed week after week.

We can't afford such liabilities if we want to mention 4th place and Spurs in the same sentence.

Out now

Back
Top Bottom