Your 'favourite' football chants?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss the latest matches, our players and any transfer news surrounding Spurs. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

There’s only two Andy Gorams. Classic.

For Spurs my personal favourite was the one we sang to Dean Ashton...’you’re just a fat Annie Lennox’.

:mourhandlaugh:

Comment

Register to remove

The woolwich came in one by one, hoorah hoorah,
The woolwich came in one by one, hoorah hoorah,
The woolwich came in one by one,
And one by one they all got done
Da da da da da da .................

Comment

Darnswim

Bill Nicholson. Mauricio Pochettino.
It has always filled me with a sense of pride whenever I've heard "We are Tottenham, from The Lane". Whenever it's sang I always whisper/sing it along through my TV. Also "The thing I love most is being a Yid" is up there. Both summarize the culture of our football club.

Comment
It has always filled me with a sense of pride whenever I've heard "We are Tottenham, from The Lane". Whenever it's sang I always whisper/sing it along through my TV. Also "The thing I love most is being a Yid" is up there. Both summarize the culture of our football club.
Got a fridge magnet with all the words of "The thing I love most is being a yid"

Comment
Not a Spurs chant but the Everton chant 'Leighton Baines, you probably think this song is about you' to 'you're so vain' was inspired...

Comment

Register to remove

Top Bottom