Your 'favourite' football chants?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The woolwich came in one by one, hoorah hoorah,
The woolwich came in one by one, hoorah hoorah,
The woolwich came in one by one,
And one by one they all got done
Da da da da da da .................

It has always filled me with a sense of pride whenever I've heard "We are Tottenham, from The Lane". Whenever it's sang I always whisper/sing it along through my TV. Also "The thing I love most is being a Yid" is up there. Both summarize the culture of our football club.

It has always filled me with a sense of pride whenever I've heard "We are Tottenham, from The Lane". Whenever it's sang I always whisper/sing it along through my TV. Also "The thing I love most is being a Yid" is up there. Both summarize the culture of our football club.
Got a fridge magnet with all the words of "The thing I love most is being a yid"

Back
Top Bottom