Your 'favourite' football chants?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My rabbit hutch

Is bigger than this

My rabbit hutch is bigger than this

Its got a door and a rabbit

My rabbit hutch is bigger than this

(To the tune of ‘oh when the Spurs’) traditionally sung at the smaller grounds whilst waving niftys above one’s head.

Last edited:
Glory glory (Hallelujah, not TH) and the oooooon goes on for about 5 mins.

Or a really really slow oh when the spurs.

End thread.

I’m not fond of the slow ‘oh when the Spurs’ it can sound like a dirge. Heresy I know.

Your entitled to your opinion but get out.
Never liked it slow... People are always 'sung-out' by the time we get to the fun shouty bit.

Lightweights.

It only happens on away days and when then planets align. Nowadays the crowd are too nervous to even get a half hearted Woolwich fan on a string going.

One thing I've noticed watching loads of best of the decade videos is how glad I am everywhere we go has fucked the fuck off.

Your entitled to your opinion but get out.

Lightweights.

It only happens on away days and when then planets align. Nowadays the crowd are too nervous to even get a half hearted Woolwich fan on a string going.

One thing I've noticed watching loads of best of the decade videos is how glad I am everywhere we go has fucked the fuck off.
Sorry Mouse, I don’t like it, but I agree about everywhere we go. Shamelessly nicked from Sheff U. We’re shit at songs these days, but that’s hardly surprising.

Watford once had one about Luton.

The Luton train came over the hill hurrah hurrah

The Luton train came over the hill hurrah hurrah

The Luton train came over the hill, the brakes failed and they all got killed

Singing ha ha ha ha ha hurrah ha ha

Don’t blame me kids. I was just a spectator.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom