Your Mount Rushmore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m going to have an alternative Mount. One that isn’t visited by as many tourists, but should still have a huge amount of appreciation. Not the best ever, but players you saw and though “fuck, I love watching this guy”.

Francescoli
Scifo
Recoba
Hoddle

The “official one”

Messi
Cristiano
Maradona
Ronaldo

Goalkeepers?

Who gives a fuck. Can’t even spell Schmiecel.

1*o93tH5JegTuJebJTmCffoA.png

After losing one of the undoubted top 3. Got me thinking about who everyone puts as their top 4.

Absolutely no cheating. You may do a separate for goalkeepers.

Mine...

Lionel Messi
Diego Maradona
Ronaldo Nazario
Garrincha

Goalkeepers

Gianluigi Buffon
Lev Yashin
Dino Zoff
Gordon Banks

And for a little more fun...

Spurs

Jimmy Greaves
Harry Kane
Ledley King
Danny Blanchflower

Last edited:
Based on who I've been alive for to have seen:

- Lionel Messi
- R9
- Paolo Maldini
- Zinedine Zidane

I was very close to putting Ronaldinho in there. Probably THE most talented out of all of them but his prime was just too short.

Based on who I've been alive for to have seen:

- Lionel Messi
- R9
- Paolo Maldini
- Zinedine Zidane

I was very close to putting Ronaldinho in there. Probably THE most talented out of all of them but his prime was just too short.
Him, Taarabt, Maradona and Riquelme on that talent Rushmore.

Very upset not to see any n’love there. I’ll try to get over it.

Rest assured I've been wearing my Holtby underpants all week though in anticipation of tonight's EL game.... A tribute to his amazing goal against Anzhi_Makhachkala in 13/14.

Back
Top Bottom