Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://x.com/AlasdairGold/status/1771142173527867769?s=20

It's not clear what the issues are, but not a great set of circumstances for a player who's trying to find his form, confidence and consistency again.

Sometimes this works the other way. He gets and extra rest and he also gets pissed off.

We have needed some aggro and malice from Bissouma for ages. The suspensions sabotaged the shit out of him but he allowed them to by going soft. With any luck he starts playing on the edge again.

View: https://x.com/AlasdairGold/status/1771142173527867769?s=20

It's not clear what the issues are, but not a great set of circumstances for a player who's trying to find his form, confidence and consistency again.

He barely played at AFCON as well.

Came on in stoppage time of their QF vs Côte d'Ivoire in the 97th minute, which they ended up losing in extra-time.

I seem to recall reports of illness and/or injury but he's obviously not one of the coach's favorites.

Edit: I also remember raising an eyebrow when I saw Mali's jersey numbers for AFCON and Bissouma was #10.

Like, did the coach give him that number, taking the piss or something?

Last edited:
Never open your mouth again you stupid cunt.
Although I'm not a fan of the c word, that made me
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

I rate him but 100% that bollocks people were spouting about him being equal to or better than Dembele after a months good form was prime knee-jerk fans reaching max overhype levels.

Prime Dembele was art in football form, I bet other midfielders had fucking nightmares about facing him.

I have to admit that I thought we had landed a gem and was excited to see him in action, and I thought he was captain material.
His fall-off has been sad to see and I'm hoping that he can rise back to the form he showed at the beginning of the season.
Don't know what it is with ex-Brighton players - most of them don't seem to be able to reproduce their form once they leave.

I think Ange can take him to a higher level than he’s shown so far but I don’t think he’ll ever be elite. His sloppy and lazy moments are just too frequent.

This season he’s probably gifted possession to the opponent in his own half more times that Dembele did in his entire time here.

Back
Top Bottom