Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Had a few good games at the start of the season when the whole team was flying, but has since gone back to bang average. Not really sure what he is. I know he's a defensive midfielder but he really doesn't win the ball enough or offer enough protection to the back line.

To think that Brighton got a combined total of nearly 200 million for him, Cucurella and Caicedo. It's almost criminal activity.

Had a few good games at the start of the season when the whole team was flying, but has since gone back to bang average. Not really sure what he is. I know he's a defensive midfielder but he really doesn't win the ball enough or offer enough protection to the back line.

To think that Brighton got a combined total of nearly 200 million for him, Cucurella and Caicedo. It's almost criminal activity.

Including him in there is harsh. He was more or less worth that money or more. Teams would pay 30-35 for him easily in this league still, probably.

The others were the rip offs.

I think he’s another flat-track bully.

Had some really great games for Brighton where he was physically dominant but flatters to deceive.

There are times when his first touch makes me yearn for Sissoko.
And yet loads on here are frothing at the mouth about that Onana kid, whose HL reels look very much like Brighton Biss.

3 pages in here but not a single post in the VDV thread.

Episode 7 Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
VDV does have more goodwill in the bank than Bissouma, who's often looked lost since being sent off last year.

Back
Top Bottom