Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. Still weird how he literally seems to have zero tekkers. These are just little games in the downtime between training drills, players show off their touch, tricks, passing etc. but Kane literally just stands there and passes. It's not about beig super driven or whatever.
As I explained, that's because he's not bothered to practice his tekkers. All he's thinking is another way to practice his finishing or his passing. Tekkers doesn't help him be a better footballer (in the practical sense).

As I explained, that's because he's not bothered to practice his tekkers. All he's thinking is another way to practice his finishing or his passing. Tekkers doesn't help him be a better footballer (in the practical sense).
Look back through the posts and see if you can't find the bit where I said that makes him a bad footballer.

Look back through the posts and see if you can't find the bit where I said that makes him a bad footballer.

Look back and read Darwinism post and see if you can find where he stated that you did 🤦‍♂️.

Point is - Kane is efficient, focused on progress and improvement. He does not just into random shit, he keeps energy and focus on parts of the trainings that will improve him as player.

And it is all so on topic... That is Bissouma... 😅

It’s funny how all the other players’ numbers are more or less finalised but then the club keep stressing that even though Bissouma has number 38 for now, there’s a chance he’ll have another number when the season starts. Almost like he’s waiting for a certain person to leave…

Europa League Football GIF by UEFA

Also, 14 on a wingback? I get Perisic has history with that number but yuck. Wish he wanted 23 or something.

Speaking of neat tricks, Magic Johnson couldn't spin a basketball on his finger. Goes to show how much these things count for (or don't).
Yeah, when you consider some of the assists that Kane has made for the first team, I couldn't give a flying fuck how flashy his passes and tricks are when killing time on the training pitch...

It’s funny how all the other players’ numbers are more or less finalised but then the club keep stressing that even though Bissouma has number 38 for now, there’s a chance he’ll have another number when the season starts. Almost like he’s waiting for a certain person to leave…

Also, 14 on a wingback? I get Perisic has history with that number but yuck. Wish he wanted 23 or something.

Purely out of interest but why do you care about what number a player wears?

Not having a go at all, in case you think I am! I’m just curious.

Personally I couldn’t care less what number a player has.

Purely out of interest but why do you care about what number a player wears?

Not having a go at all, in case you think I am! I’m just curious.

Personally I couldn’t care less what number a player has.
Tradition.

I long for the day I see once again the beautiful sight of...

----------1-----------
2-----5------6------3
7-----8------4------11
------10-----9---------

Footballing tradition is dying.

Tradition.I long for the day I see once again the beautiful sight of...

----------1-----------
2-----5------6------3
7-----8------4------11
------10-----9---------

Footballing tradition is dying...
Right now, as it stands, that team would look like this:

------------ 1. Lloris ------------
2.Doherty - 5.Højberg - 6.Sanchez - 3.Reguilon
----- 7.Son --- 8.Winks --- 4.Skipp --- 11.Gil -----

-----10.Kane ---- 9.Richi Laa -----

Imagine the meltdowns on here if that was the starting line-up in 2 weeks?!!

Last edited:
Who’s looking forward to Bissouma the most?
Out of all our signings so far this window, he's the one who really took me by surprise. The fact we got it done with zero fuss orlast minute chav / victim / arse / shitty interference is also a sign of where we now are. And where top players can see we're heading towards! We've been missing a CM of this calibre since Dembele left and Wanyama got injured. I honestly see him taking us to the next level

Winks is shameless. Leave, get the hint pal

Back
Top Bottom