Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was so disappointed how last season went for him. If he can stay healthy this year we could be in for a real treat. If Bentacur can get back soon they could be an immense combo for us.
Bissouma, Bentancur & Maddison could well be the fan favourites come the end of the season. The system is geared up for them to thrive.

Lord knows it's going to be nice seeing a midfield that can actually distribute the ball well

Bissouma, Bentancur & Maddison could well be the fan favourites come the end of the season. The system is geared up for them to thrive.

Lord knows it's going to be nice seeing a midfield that can actually distribute the ball well
Into any combination of a three from, Kane (if he Stays) Richy, Son, Kulu, Soloman, Devine, Porro (very impressive going forward), Gil...

Scary stuff.

Into any combination of a three from, Kane (if he Stays) Richy, Son, Kulu, Soloman, Devine, Porro (very impressive going forward), Gil...

Scary stuff.

Indeed.... Now all together in unison..... 1, 2, 3......

"Just get us some CBs you tight bald cuuuuuuuunt!"

The bar wasn't simply 2 x CBs....... Lets mot pretend people weren't also baying for a new GK, an AM and someone to replace Lucas & Danjuma too.
It wasn't and I completely agree, yet, in my eyes the most glaring additions to an area of the field where we had the least quality.

Delighted we have Maddison, hopefully Vicario will improve throughout the season and cement himself betwix the sticks, Solomon becomes a real reliable asset and those waifs and strays that have looked promising in pre-season come to the fore.

Amongst all the bollocks & bullshit, I'm still excited to see my football team run out in a couple of weeks time.

We shall see. But if it's Lenglet, I riot

First world problems but is that the new Premier League font?

Preferred the one we had for the friendlies.

I've never had a name on the back of a shirt but was tempted by that font.

the simpsons flirting GIF

Wow... they've announced it LITERALLY like a new signing! (Which in many cases, he will be!)

My only concern is that I was hoping/assuming/trusting that Maddison would get the #8 seeing as, y'know, his favoured #10 was ALREADY ESTABLISHED as someone else's...
...now I'm thinking....:kanehand:
Uh-ohhh....

Wow... they've announced it LITERALLY like a new signing! (Which in many cases, he will be!)

My only concern is that I was hoping/assuming/trusting that Maddison would get the #8 seeing as, y'know, his favoured #10 was ALREADY ESTABLISHED as someone else's...
...now I'm thinking....:kanehand:
Uh-ohhh....
We've known for over a year that Bissouma had dibs on 8. The only reason that he didn't get it last year was because the club did not want to take it off of Winks while he was still employed.

We've known for over a year that Bissouma had dibs on 8. The only reason that he didn't get it last year was because the club did not want to take it off of Winks while he was still employed.
It's the fact Maddison has dibs on 10 that worries me...

...if you swap out 8 for 10, and Winks for Kane, the rest of your post still reads true!

Back
Top Bottom