Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I struggle to understand why they'd allow someone suffering with malaria to play football.

Until it comes from the club's mouth I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. But if it is true, poor fucking guy. Speedy recovery 🤞

....yeah... yeah, course I knew that... I was just... just just.... no YOU shut up!

Shit, I'm an idiot... Lucky this was just a private reply between us, and not on the main thread SO EVERYONE could see....

DAMMIT!

....ahhhh, ahhhh yeah but no but, WHAT if a Mosquito stowed away in his luggage, and Biss brings it into the dressing room, and it BITES EVERYONE! Yeah!! Ever thought of THAT likely outcome?? Nah, thought not!
:ange-facepalm: :bissoumahear::ange-facepalm2:
Mate it's Spurs the moment Yves gets it, mutation totally contagious!!!

Huh....

Malaria may cause anemia and jaundice (yellow coloring of the skin and eyes) because of the loss of red blood cells. If not promptly treated, the infection can become severe and may cause kidney failure, seizures, mental confusion, coma, and death.
Yeah, but death aint so bad when you get used to it.

Football is terminal however.

Poor guy, not all outside of his own control but after a great start to the season he's had a rough run of it. Hopefully he can come right and play some part for Mali before the tournament ends, would be very deflating for his tournament to be 58 mins played while ill.

lol gonna be like this for the whole season, isn't it.

Fucking hell.

Thankfully, he'll receive the very best treatment available.

We need to get that wolves guy in, or Rowe (NOT Gallagher).

I struggle to understand why they'd allow someone suffering with malaria to play football.

Until it comes from the club's mouth I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. But if it is true, poor fucking guy. Speedy recovery 🤞
Because it’s still Mickey Mouse over there. Onana playing the day after he played for Man Utd shows it’s still not run right. The standard is poor in the tournament.
At least they’ve got the pitches in good conditions and the fans are brilliant.

Poor guy, not all outside of his own control but after a great start to the season he's had a rough run of it. Hopefully he can come right and play some part for Mali before the tournament ends, would be very deflating for his tournament to be 58 mins played while ill.
Didn't he get covid or something in Conte's pre season?

Just waiting for one of our new signings to get abducted by Aliens or something next! :mourshock:
Get well Biss

Wouldn't be surprised if Young man Skipp has contracted an unfortunate case of the Syphilis in the colonies. Next. Or perhaps It is with the utmost dismay that we must declare Mr.Bentancur has succumbed to the scurvy while traveling by steam to the Americas.

On a serious note these diseases are making a comeback in the UK, as ridiculous as it may be.

Back
Top Bottom