Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BTW - and I really don't know the answer to this - but is a suspended player allowed to come out on to the pitch and kick around with the subs at half-time? I know that the brilliant thing the club did with brave little Marshall really ought not to attract that sort of scrutiny but I am sure there are some at the FA who would make a thing of it...

BTW - and I really don't know the answer to this - but is a suspended player allowed to come out on to the pitch and kick around with the subs at half-time? I know that the brilliant thing the club did with brave little Marshall really ought not to attract that sort of scrutiny but I am sure there are some at the FA who would make a thing of it...
Yeah... BAN THAT ANIMAL DEMBELE for another 6 games for making a disabled kids dream come true!

Of course it's OK. .. and if it isn't, just LET them find a court of law in the land to implement it!

If we get 2 points in 4 we should consider ourselves lucky to be 3rd. Do our job against Newcastle and let the Scum cry themselves to sleep, having lost their last security blanket. If the lads are there mentally they will win. Long week ahead now lol. I wanted the season to be over the minute Leicester won it so that we could get revenge.

You are quite right on almost every single level. Apart from your last sentence.

But that's cool. It's irrelevant to me. X

I don't hate you throuty. X
So you're saying you feel big for picking on the appearance of others (or what you assume to be the case)?

Wow, that's desperately sad.

Can it be that the reason you feel the need to do so is that you are upset by the drunkard comments? I always assumed you weren't. But clearly you are getting very upset by this forum. :(

:kaneshh: They might not have noticed, But now:townhmm:

All round that was PROPER SHIT today.
From the display on the pitch, to the cunt in the Park Lane who decided to turn on his own...
To the can't trust Man City to be good when you need them to... or ArseAnal to he shit when it matters.

We're doing/have done what we all thought and hoped Leicester would... and choke at the final hurdle when it REALLY matters...
And that's why we're not Champions... but are STILL looking over our shoulder at THOSE cunts in 3rd when we shoulda been out of sight by now.

Im putting it dowm to youth snd inexperience... which hooefuliy will change in the coming seasons...
But right now, we really don't know how to win the big occasion do we...?

So you're saying you feel big for picking on the appearance of others (or what you assume to be the case)?

Wow, that's desperately sad.

Can it be that the reason you feel the need to do so is that you are upset by the drunkard comments? I always assumed you weren't. But clearly you are getting very upset by this forum. :(

I'm sorry man.

I sorry for everything

Now wind your throat in.

Well, I mean, if the issue is over player eligability - it's not like the kid with prosthetic legs was named in our registered playing staff...

Also the West Brom goal was afoul on Lloris, but not given. All these seemingly small infringements add up. refs have figured that you don't need to give penalties or red cards to influence a match.

I do feel Poch has to motivate the players massively - sometimes his laid-back attitude allows some players to slack off.

Important to see if it's Marriner or not. Also Sky will not show it so the average public will not see the blatant cheating.

In the end, we still enter the Champions' League whatever happens.

All we needed was a draw in the end.. 1-0 up and a draw would have done.. Fuck sake why do we make it so hard for ourselves?
That was such a lackluster display it was painful. Did they not realise that a win would have made us finish above Woolwich for the first time in 20 years.??? it's not too much to ask for is it?
Yes it's been a brilliant season but if we fuck this up then it will be a total write off. We will have a summer of shit from that lot up the road and everyone else as well.
We had this sewn up but no, let's make it uncomfortable. Now we need Sunderland to beat Everton to help us out. If we play Newcastle when they have a chance of survival it will be a totally different game to playing them if they are relegated. If they had the fans right behind them then it could and probably would spur them on to victory. And guess who would shit out?????

It doesn't bare thinking about finishing below them it really doesn't.. This is probably only the 2nd time this season i've been really pissed off.

I'm still backing the boys to get at least a point but fuck me did it have to be this way?

Oh and it would have been nice to have seen Poch at the end but he was obviously as pissed off as me.

So we only need a point at Newcastle. ....can you trust us to get it? Not with Mason in the team that's for sure.

Did you see how many last ditch tackles he put in. Why is only mason getting the blame. Lloris should have done better for both goals, Kane should have passed, twice. Defending generally iffy. Everyone was completely off their usual rhythm.

I'm gonna concentrate on the good bits of today.

I legit had a little cry when that lad came on for the kick about at half time today. And big up's to the crowd for getting behind the lil' yido. It was lovely.

The weather was nice.

I had a few Tyskie's.

There was a girl with the nicest bum I've ever seen when walking back to the train station.

Looking on the bright side and that.

The bonus is that it's still in our hands. We need a win or a point to finish 2nd. Now both teams have something to play for at St James Park.. I know it'll be rocking up there and we'll be under pressure but we'll more dangerous than they will. We will cause them a lot of problems.

Missed almost all of the match due to travelling apart from the 15 minutes that culminated in a Southampton goal.

I swear if we finish below woolwich after all this one of you is getting shanked.

If we don't get a point at Newcastle, what a joke.

Well done boys, you've played beautiful football.

You've scored lots of goals and conceded hardly any.

But if Woolwich finish above us. What a let down.

Complete and utter meltdown. No excuses.

West Ham, West Brom, Chelsea...what a stain on an otherwise brilliant season.

Fuck knows who's to blame. But how depressing.

Do the players even realise what's going on?

Back
Top Bottom