Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now wait just a god damned second...

LShlFm2.jpg

dliiVsx.jpg

:sonhmm:

Chelsea-v-Tottenham.jpg

oie_nqccg3skpqcb01rkj.gif

vpueI5T.jpg

The meeting with Fergie was obviously just a football coaching discussion, nothing more. Thankfully. I didn't think he'd want to go to Utd, but there is always fear. Hopefully Fergie just explained that Poch needs to go get a Cantana - and explained where we can find one - and then we're sorted for the title next year.

This fella has a win % 2nd to none and is available.

(Can't believe the Premier League actually tweeted this BTW)

I can...
He's English... one of their own...
Better than all this foreign muck!

We coulda won the WORLD CUP if we'd given Timmeh longer...

Great news. Puts to bed the silly UTD rumours.

With Martinez now sacked and De Boer leaving Ajax it looks as though we could get to see what our other Dutch option can do in the prem.....

I hope he's as good as Van Gaal

:eriksenlol:

I like to imagine that Levy was fucking about over a few of the finer point on Mauricio 's new contract as we know he is prone to.

One little lunch date later...

:levyeyes::pochohshit:

I hope that when we do go through the inevitable bad patch - and all teams usually do - that there's as much benevolence towards Poch as the veneration shown at present.

I hope that when we do go through the inevitable bad patch - and all teams usually do - that there's as much benevolence towards Poch as the veneration shown at present.

You must be kidding with some of the cunts on here and in the ground!

The fucker can't even have an innocent lunch without there being an effigy of him burned in the street

Lose the first game next season, they will be asking for him to be sacked

Back
Top Bottom