Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Now wait just a god damned second...

dliiVsx.jpg

:sonhmm:

Chelsea-v-Tottenham.jpg
I am 5'8" tall (or short) and have a friend who is 6'1" tall
When we sit next to each other we are shoulder to shoulder and eye to eye

The difference is all in the legs. I do have short legs and a long torso, I guess Levy is the same.

He has much more money than I do though (Levy)

You must be kidding with some of the cunts on here and in the ground!

The fucker can't even have an innocent lunch without there being an effigy of him burned in the street

Lose the first game next season, they will be asking for him to be sacked
Or at least he'll be "Fat Danny Dyer" again.

Delighted with the news. Great that it's been done before the last game just so we can go into the summer and look ahead to the future with closure. Plus it stops all the worrying about his meeting with Ferguson. That bloke told David Moyes not to renew his contract at Everton because it'll make it easier for United to sign him up. I'd be lying if I say I didn't worry that the same instructions were uttered to Poch....

Here's to the next five years :levylol:

So he mentions "everyone at the club" a few times in a couple minutes. He's been mentioning "them" a few times now. Managers always seem to do that (when things are going well), and sometimes it's probably just lip service.
Given that it's in a video about Poch extending, I don't think, it's the case here. So this is as good a time as any to recognise all the people working at the club. Sure, some of them are just there for a paycheck. But I honestly don't think Poch would have extended (yet at least), if he didn't feel, there is a healthy culture all around the club with everyone pulling in the right direction. So good on them and their boss :levyeyes:

So he mentions "everyone at the club" a few times in a couple minutes. He's been mentioning "them" a few times now. Managers always seem to do that (when things are going well), and sometimes it's probably just lip service.
Given that it's in a video about Poch extending, I don't think, it's the case here. So this is as good a time as any to recognise all the people working at the club. Sure, some of them are just there for a paycheck. But I honestly don't think Poch would have extended (yet at least), if he didn't feel, there is a healthy culture all around the club with everyone pulling in the right direction. So good on them and their boss :levyeyes:
It's a brilliant time to be Spurs.

Of the teams up there, I'd say that we, Leicester, and Liverpool have it the best/are the most stable/can look forward to the future right now.

Back
Top Bottom