Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Himself.
when he was our chairman, we had to pay Amshold for his services.

Klinsman, ill give, aye. although it could be argued that he had to do something, what with the points deduction and FA cup ban we had looming. right place, right time, only 2 million..would have been stupid not to. Ginola., Im convinced the barcodes thought he was a busted flush

Haha did he. Fair do's.

I remember when we were due to sign Sir Les (in the days when we'd pay record fees for a bloke cracking on for 32) and we signed Ginola I think a few weeks earlier instead for £3m (from memory). I was so annoyed thinking we weren't going to get a striker.

To think how much better Ginola turned out!

The fact Nan Utd are prepared to pay £100m for a player they 'flogged' to Juventus for £800k a few years back tells you everything about the flawed system!
If someone don't rate him... he's gawn... if someone DOES rate him, he's worth £XXXXX obscene amounts.
Pay AZ whatever for Janssen... if he's good enough. He'll be worth it!

Last edited:
Could say the same about Dier, Alli, Lloris, Eriksen etc.

All in the scouting. Though Spam did try didn't they.
Further to that, it would seem that Janssen has drank the Spurs cool-aid after looking around the training ground and 100% sees himself coming here.
Fully COYS, I love it.

That training ground does seem to have the added bonus of giving players that 'wow' factor when they visit the club.
(Thankfully, they don't see Tottenham High Road until they've signed on the dotted line...)
:levyeyes:

Now onto the important question:

Will he wear the number 9 shirt?

Further to that, it would seem that Janssen has drank the Spurs cool-aid after looking around the training ground and 100% sees himself coming here.
Fully COYS, I love it.

That training ground does seem to have the added bonus of giving players that 'wow' factor when they visit the club.
(Thankfully, they don't see Tottenham High Road until they've signed on the dotted line...)

Nah, he's taking the vacant 18

Whilst he is an arsehole in my eyes (Sir Alan), he is an amazing businessman.

I mean, what the fuck did/does he ever sell? the em@iler? Sky boxes? Throughout life I have seen and owned a variety of shite that AMS sold. The fact that he still has a business to go to is justification of a knighthood itself.

He did also provide us with a trophy, and signed players like Ginola and Klinsmann, to be fair.

Think his tipping npoint was not signing Bergkamp and opting for Chris Armstrong. Pretty much went to shit for us during his reign then.

Fully COYS, I love it.

When did he visit the training ground? With Netherlands?

Think his tipping npoint was not signing Bergkamp and opting for Chris Armstrong. Pretty much went to shit for us during his reign then.

Haha. Remember someone in the Racecourse pub in Wrexham said he went back there once wearing a pink suit. odd lad!

:levyeyes: New kit launch tomorrow....

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom