Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I would say that over the last 15 years or so they have been more succesful than us. Or am I stretching it a bit
No. The teams who spend the least usually win things.
We were favourites for next seasons title until we mistakenly spent 10m on wanyama.
He isn't needed. Dier can play every game.
& it may knock his confidence if wanyama out performs him.

4515147cbd774c8af480405cbc8642d8f02d2a305cd1f2e73a3202675be1157f.jpg

VJ reminds me of a young Robbie Keane.
Pros: intelligent movement, accurate shooting
Cons: Average pace, lack height to be target man (or lone striker)

I always found Robbie to be an instinct type of striker , if he had time to think he'd often fluff it up. Vincent Van Goal seem slightly different .

I always found Robbie to be an instinct type of striker , if he had time to think he'd often fluff it up. Vincent Van Goal seem slightly different .

Vincent Van Goal now I like that name.

Keano and Berba partnership the best we've had in recent times. Two strikers that knew instinctively where the other one would be.

Back
Top Bottom