Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was crying and apparently distraught about the Korean game. Only natural that he'd come home and deflect those feelings elsewhere. How many times has shit stuff happened to us, only for us to blame something/someone else entirely?
Very true. Perhaps that was a factor. He did seem to be badly effected by Koreas Olympic exit. Hopefully he's over that now and has no doubts about being at spurs.

The fact he skipped the recent internationals to fight for his place is a very good sign. Reminiscent of Dier. Hope with the same pay off!

Yawn, so you blew a golden chance for becoming champions last season bc you couldn't pass to him but at least you had a goal leader right? lol

That's some pretty shite trolling.

We know why you're here, we're also delighted that Son is now performing like he did in Germany.

This is a Spurs supporters' thread. If you don't support Spurs you've no business being here, really.

Putting trolling aside, I was delighted to see Eriksen, Janssen, and Son click well today! Those three together looked very threatening today. Also, when Lamela came in, he provided many sharp passes to Son, which I would love to see more!

Some people may blame Son for dribbling and losing the ball. But his dribbles and seemingly meaningless crosses and shots eventually led to many chances for us. There were so many rebounds and chances where we could have easily scored today. Sissoko was there for most of these rebounds but Valdes (and Pickford in last weekend's match) had better luck.

But, you know what? Goals are great, but I will take the 3 points anyday!

I was a bit tentative but really hoped the lad would come good, no reflection on transfer fee but just his general demeanor. I have had several shit jobs and will no doubt continue to do so but despite poor pay and conditions if there are one or two good lads along side I can have a laugh and battle on. Every time I see Sonny, on the pitch or in the Spurs TV output he strikes me as one of those guys who lift you when you feel shit make the time move on.

Poch once again proves able to get through to talented lads and bring out their best. I hope we hang to him as he is the highest performing manger / head coach in the EPL ,,,, again !!

Last edited:
A player who runs at defenses is a valuable player and a must for a team like ours. He gives us so many options now, he gets defenders turned when teams opt for a low block or he is great as the 1st person to receive the first ball in a counter, the carrier, taking it up the pitch drawing defenders to him. To be as two footed as him also makes him a nightmare to defend against, doesn't matter if you show him down the line or on the inside, he will just say thanks.

Good work today. Keep on rising and working hard!

Have to say you have backed Son from day one.. Just read through some of the precious pages in this thread and many have slated him but you were always convinced he would come good..

Well done Sir..

Carry on my Heung-min Son, for there will be goals when you are done.
Lay your weary head to rest. Now don't you cry no more (after the loss in thr Olympics).

Back
Top Bottom