Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not playing at our best but we won tonight and are still unbeaten in the league.

I remember the media having multiple orgasms when man utd played under par and remained unbeaten...........

Sure, I agree.

But then you get worms coming out of the wood work saying "Fuck the haters, I knew all along we'd win and score 2 goals in 160 seconds!", which is blatantly bullshit and people lap it up.

"Fuck, he thought we'd lose when 2-1 down in the 90th min. He's anti-spurs!". Ridiculous.

When you can't simply just enjoy that kind of victory without calling people out and starting fires you should probably just turn it ,poor poor show from you.

Didn't manage to get two tickets originally. Bought two on stub hub (don't lynch me) in the Park Lane Lower. Was astounded to pop down for a piss at 2-1 down and see people leaving.

What a feeling again to see us beat them in the last minute. Was away when Bale scored on a cold night, and when Dier scored on a sunny day.

We sing in the sun and we sing in the rain......

Up the Yids

Did anyone else the
Oh my days...
Words fail me...
If you left 2 minutes early, shame on you!

Three left next to me at two down. TBF one of them only got excited when a Spurs player messed up, and he was in the bog for our first goal. Thank fuck they left

Didn't manage to get two tickets originally. Bought two on stub hub (don't lynch me) in the Park Lane Lower.

Might have been my S/T (don't lynch me either) - both me and mate had to work this weekend, and none of my usual lot could take the tickets, so glad they went to a proper home and not tourists

And wish I had been there after that result, Park Lower is always special when the pikeys tarmac our ground, even more so when we win like that

The only way for these anti-Spurs meltdown merchants to salvage any decency is to apologise to the forum and fuck right off. Cunts.
Melters only melt because they fucking care so much. What sort of place would this forum be without us ! ..It's the broad range of views and opinions that sets us apart from the rest. And when we pull off a result like today, we should all celebrate as one:dude:

Had to watch the second half in 30second glances on my phone at my mums birthday meal....was gobsmacked when I flick the phone over and saw it had gone from 2-1 to 3-2 in the space of a few minutes!

Brilliant win. Not the best performance but as long as is a blip in form and not par for the course we are in a fantastic position!

Can only imagine how sweet it would have been seeing those Spammer twats reaction to losing their Cup final like that. Love it! COYS.

It was a poor performance but a great result . 2 up front failed again but our lucky resilience
got us through . Winks did OK but ł think the Chav game will be too much for him at this stage of his development . Kane still only on 50% but he gave us a threat that has been missing .
Dembele struggling to be the player of last season . Eriksen was awful and Jansen once again huffs and puffs but doesn't look liike he will ever blow any houses down .
Lady Luck was on our side and hopefully we can fuck those chav wankers with everything clicking in place .

Perfect last Derby with them lot in a way, shit first half and trail - start second half owning them like we should but Vinny gives them hope for the banter. 2 goals in 2 minutes to win it in stoppage time.

After the game it gets even better, the last time their fans leave WHL they have lost in the last minute and have to walk past the construction of the best stadium in London which is on the same site.

Here's to you Lady Brady

200_s.gif

It was a poor performance but a great result . 2 up front failed again but our lucky resilience
got us through . Winks did OK but ł think the Chav game will be too much for him at this stage of his development . Kane still only on 50% but he gave us a threat that has been missing .
Dembele struggling to be the player of last season . Eriksen was awful and Jansen once again huffs and puffs but doesn't look liike he will ever blow any houses down .
Lady Luck was on our side and hopefully we can fuck those chav wankers with everything clicking in place .

If Kane gets a brace on 50% I see that as a huge positive.

Back
Top Bottom