Tottenham Hotspur v. West Ham United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Might have been my S/T (don't lynch me either) - both me and mate had to work this weekend, and none of my usual lot could take the tickets, so glad they went to a proper home and not tourists

And wish I had been there after that result, Park Lower is always special when the pikeys tarmac our ground, even more so when we win like that

Row 7, block 33.

It was great down there, really enjoyed it!

The welcome they got was top notch as well

You think that was a good performance?

I'm over the moon we won. But we played like shit and didn't look like scoring all game.
...and yet we did... THREE TIMES noch! (look it up, Gentiles, Goys and Schicksers!)

Is that not the trademark of WINNERS?

OH MY DAYS, WHERE DO I BEGIN?? WHERE DO I FUCKING BEGIN?

I'.m running on fumes but went Stalteri mental when Kanes winner went in.. It was down to relief as I sat there thinking how my week ahead listening to them Cunts all week, was going to be..
My Mate said, It doesn't look like we're going to have another late win, literally just as Kanes equaliser went in.. I went mental and said, a winner would be pushing our luck, wouldn't it???
Listening to them singing it's happening again and is there a fire drill was too much to bear.
So when our winner ( still can't believe i'm saying that ) went in, the chorus of it's happened again was as sweet as it gets.
They were fucking mortified, and I mean mortified..

This goes up there with Stalteri's, Bales and Diers late late winners.. The performance wasn't as good but the relief and euphoria was just as good.
2-1 down with a couple of minutes left I was absolutely speechless but to go from that to such a high is one of them special moments that sticks with you forever.

I suppose we could say this could be a season turner but i'm not even thinking of that, I can't see past how much of a sweet victory this was..I'll talk about the game once I come down off the ceiling..

This is why I love this club sooooo much..

Shearer (Harry Kane's Dad):

'West Ham are in a relegation battle'

27E8733700000578-0-image-a-35_1439504641139.jpg

Missed my first game in 2 years which was a shame. Winks' first start. Apparently he played well. Chuffed for the lad, he's deserved his chance.

As for West Ham. Concede two late goals to lose hahahahahahaha couldn't happen to a better lot.

Hopefully we can put our bad patch behind us with this win. Get drunk and have sex everyone.

COYS
Couldn't feel any more intoxicated if I had downed a bottle of vodka! And if any man had made me feel as good as after a result like that, then I would never had let them out of the bedroom!!!!!

Just wish I'd bagged Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor 's ticket today & taken the wrath back home.
:walkercry:
Kane did what he is paid to do (put them lot to bed)
Patchy performance & nice to see Mike Dean putting right his earlier wrong. Could have fucking sworn in the pub whilst them cunts were winning. All worked out well though. The missus' winnings paid for a shit load of food & beer. And my next door neighbour went from absolute joy to wrist slitting agony. All in all, an agreeable day.

I was supposed to be at a birthday party but no contest! If you could write the script, that is the way for a game to unfold, for sheer excitement and annoying the heck out of your opposition.
OK not the best game of football in the world, but who cares? We won and I can now wear my Spurs teeshirt at Zumba on Monday, that will really annoy the Spammers at the gym. It's happened again. COYS

What probably hasn't even said by yet is that we have won a derby through two academy players scoring three - in a game which seemed lost. Something like this hasn't happened in the league for atleast a decade.

Also, Poch was spot on with the subs today. Son and Alli did much better than Janssen and Dembele today.

Back
Top Bottom