Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

KUMB: "I don't know if she's ever heard of it, but there's this show called The Apprentice where they rip people to shreds for making these kinds of basic business mistakes that West Ham make on a daily basis.

Maybe Karren Brady should give it a go next year?"

Was it Zaza who was signed for a 'record' loan fee?

*edit, this...

Response being....

LOL would get a better return on investment spending £15m for Defoe, than £5m for no goals Zaza.

This is why they are a laughing stock. What other clubs in the PL have owners, or their siblings, responding to this kind of stuff on the internet ffs.
It's really not professional.
Then you have Brady, only replies to stuff confirming her greatness and repeats lie after lie.
Any stuff they want to say about club business should be done by official statements through their club.
Maybe they think the common touch, we are fans, works but it just goes to show how out of sync they are with common fans

Normal clubs sign a player and he's pictured at the training complex, holding a shirt. Sometimes the manger is holding it with him. It's announced on the official site.
Spam get their owners son to put a pic up on twitter, taken in the owners snide aristocratic decor living room, in the stolen X factor pose.

It's beyond me why they continue to conduct all the clubs business and dealings in public.....

They seem to want it all , Respect of the realm for finding a solution that fulfills a legacy and gives the stadium viability , love of the West Ham fans for saving them and giving them the best team they've ever had , respect of their peers for their incredible business acumen and transfer policy , respect of the taxpayer for preventing an expensive white elephant and a gargantuan profit totaling hundreds of millions. Their self fed egos actually give them this sense of entitlement.

That's why they go public they think they are untouchable.

Last edited:
Brilliant find keep up the good work.

Wellington Paulista seems absent from the list , a prolific 0 in 0 !

Paulista is on the second list at the top just can't see it in the screenshot.

Just goes to show how difficult it is to find decent goal scorers. We had 3 purchases in that time whilst they had 32! Thank fuck for unearthing Harry Kane from our youth ranks.

Had a spare 5 mins sitting on a train ... I know it should probably be "We loan" but my fingers are cold

Karren Brady is part of The Grand Hutt Council.

images

Back
Top Bottom