January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While our minds are on transfer matters, can I point out that our starting XI against West Brom cost £7m less than Paul Pogba?
Or that the starting XIs of the top six clubs this weekend contained 30 players bought for more than £15m
How many did Tottenham contribute to that number? None.
YIDS

While our minds are on transfer matters, can I point out that our starting XI against West Brom cost £7m less than Paul Pogba?
Or that the starting XIs of the top six clubs this weekend contained 30 players bought for more than £15m
YIDS
Flashback to the Summer...

Ahaha! Oh bloody hell, I should have put a bet on that.
As soon as the £25m price tag was slapped on him, there was only one club that would overpay so much for a player from another English club...

United's disgusting transfer business (and the state of money in football) just reminds me of this.
We need to be Littlefinger:

It's fantastic that our Littlefinger-ness is paying off so soon. Playing the rest of the top-six at their own game wouldn't have worked for us - we had to fuck them.
:pochsmirk:

Zaha is no better then Sissoko.
He is in scrabble!
ab83550992a0ad823ab831bc5ff57c7c.jpg

16 > 11

YIDS

Neymar most valuable player in Europe - CIES Football Observatory study
Interesting to see that according to this study Kane is worth more than Ronaldo and Dele is worth more than Bale.

Bit of a boring window isn't it
Big teams have now gotten smart about January. Only entertainment left is badly run clubs, idiot owners and the Chinese pulling a Chelsea on Chelsea. The smart clubs are just lining up their summer moves now. Like Bayern did over the weekend. Fuck, they're terrifying.

Back
Top Bottom