Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is this a better style

What we play yes but as I said it's rock paper, sissors with Liverpool, we like to play high and pass out from the back, they love it. Unless we make adjustments we will probably always suffer as long as they play this way and we play our way.

He has though.....the fact he wont use them doesnt mean there arent options.

You want Janssen to come on with half an hour left. He will probably get 3 minutes....doesnt make him any less of an option though does it
Are options poch will never use really options though?

Errr, Dier had no one near him. Trap it first time, its just another harmless passage of play 50 yards from goal.

Fuck it up with the touch of a 5 year old, then let it bounce a bit and just stand there, well yeah, someones gonna pounce
So when we pressure opposing players into mistakes its all our good work ethic and tactics. But when it happens to us - its us "gifting" goals?

How many times do other teams take throw ins like that but fuck all happens

Taylor you're a twat

Dogecoin Dogecoin it doesn't hurt for you to click disagree to all my posts. You'd be more convincing if you constructed a decent argument. I get it - he's your idol.

You are the one who started first lmao. This guy is an idiot. Yeah my argument is not decent just because you dont agree. Telling someone to fk off even before starting a "decent" argument makes you smart? I see. Retard.

Back
Top Bottom