Liverpool away - 11th Feb - 1730hrs kick off

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I reckon we should just give up on this game, and concentrate on fucking up as many of their players as possible.

dduckrage.gif

When Son missed I grabbed a handfull of Wotsits out of a bowl (stopping myself from luzzing the whole bowl at the wall) and threw the crisps (in bits....crushed fucking Wotsits) all over the rug.

Dog had a field day

They paid for those goals with pressure and skill.
If you can't see that,............

Errr, Dier had no one near him. Trap it first time, its just another harmless passage of play 50 yards from goal.

Fuck it up with the touch of a 5 year old, then let it bounce a bit and just stand there, well yeah, someones gonna pounce

No forward passes on, ever. Just abject fear in the heart of the man on the ball, panicked back pass or put your foot through it. That's our passing game summed up.

It's the wretched headlines that inevtiably follow that do my head in.

Well lets hope we can salvage a performance in the 2nd half but neither of these two sides has a squad to win the Premier League this season.

Back
Top Bottom